Chapter 33: New Years!

I stood on the stage over looking all of my fans, New years concert in Huntington! I love this. When I sing its lie an escape from everything that is going on in my life. If just all together perfect. We sang all the songs off our new album including some oldies and the crowd was going freaking wild.

There was an oversized clock hanging on the stage for the audience to see and a matching one on the back wall for us to see. 11:50.

I shushed everyone so I could give a small speech, "Alright guys, I would just like to say you guys have made this year mind blowing for all of us. Because of you all of our dreams have come true and we are beyond thankful. And because of this I think its necessary to finally come out to the public about what has been going on in my home. Many of you know my girlfriend and best friend, Chloe." The crowd started cheering, "I know the magazine articles have been saying we are broken up and whatever because we haven't been spotted in public." I rolled my eyes and everyone laughed, "But the truth is we haven't been going out in public a lot because she has recently been diagnosed with brain cancer." I swear you could hear a pencil drop because of how quiet it was. I looked at Chloe back stage as she gave me a half smile. "And you guys are like family because we are all from the same town, so I decided I wanted you to know first out of everyone else. So I want to thank you again, for picking me up when I have just felt so fucking low. I truly love you guys with all of my heart." Everyone was cheering. I looked at the clock and realized it was 11:59. I grabbed Chloe from backstage and everyone started cheering I love you.

Me, Drew, Keaton, and Chloe all got close together as Drew started counting down, 5.... 4.... 3..." I grabbed Chloe and tipped her over like one of those movies, "2..." Then I planted my lips on Chloes and everything went quiet I released my lips from hers and just looked at her.

"I love you."

She smiled back at me, "I love you too." Then all the sudden the crowd started to drown in and a mixture of different phrases where going every where, this year was going to be good.

Just then I got an idea, a crazy idea, an idea that was so crazy I cant believe it popped into my head. "Wait right here." I told Chloe. I signaled for everyone to just wait for one second. I ran off stage, was I really going to do this? This is crazy. THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY. I grabbed the item my grandma gave me for goodluck that I always kept in my backpack, I was going to need it. I might faint. FUUUCK. I punched the wall, okay Wesley get it together. Okay okay.

I sprinted to the stage and as I came out the crowd started screaming, the light hit me and I think this is the first time I actually experienced stage fright. I truly didn't know what it felt like until right now.

I took a deep breath and kissed Chloe on the cheek, I grabbed her hand and slowly lowered myself so that I held myself up on one knee. When Drew and Keaton realized what I was down they froze. My sweaty palms grabbed the mic and I left on the floor, I took my grandmas ring out of my pocket and held it up to Chloe, "Chloe Hart," Chloe began to cry and I began to feel like I was going to faint, the whole crowd was quiet, "Will you marry me?"

____________________________________________

A/N

Hope you like this little chapter, don't hate me! xD