Chapter 3: Reunited, and it feels so good?

I released her from the hug and took a really good look at her, her brown hair was longer and looked even darken against her now pale skin from not being out in the sun as much. She now wore black eyeliner on the top of her eye that made her eyes look even greener. She had on blue jean shorts, a Berkeley tshirt, and sperrys. I could slowly tell she was changing... Passing us by. I realized I needed to enjoy whatever time I had left before she realized she could do way better than us... Me.

She snatched me out of my thoughts, "So am I really the one you want?" Chloe says mocking the song. I didn't really think she would call me out on it, we tell everyone she is a made up character which is kind of lie. "Oh and I almost forgot," She slapped me.

"What the hell?!" I put my hand on my face where she had slapped me.

"Well, that's funny... you could feel that? Usually made up characters can't PHYSICALLY HURT YOU!" She yelled the last part, did she read mind?

I laughed scratching the back of my head, "So you watched interviews?"

"Well, my room mate Stephanie is obsessed with you guys, so yeah I un willingly watched a few. Enough to hear that I was a made up character, but you know."

"Sorry about that, its just easier than saying yeah its our neighbor that 've had a crush on since I can remember." Oh shit, did I just say that? I don't think she caught it because she is laughing, but it takes her a little bit to process things sometimes...

Oh yeah there is it, her smile starts to go down, "Wait... what?" She is all the sudden straight faced.

"Oh Chloe, its nothing. I was just joking." I can tell she doesn't buy it.

"No, your lying, is there something you want to tell me Wes?" She is now looking me straight in the eye, I hate when she does this because I feel like she can like, look into my soul.

"Its just a little crush that will always be there, you didn't know?" I'm honestly surprised that she didn't know I've always had a little crush on her.

"Yeah, I guess I've always had a crush on you too... but its nothing right?" She looked me straight in the eyes again.

"Nothing." I smile at her. I think she buys is as much as I buy it, but we just leave it alone.

"Well Jen gets a kick out of it, she truly thinks she turns everyone on now, so thanks for that." She playfully slapped my arm and gave me a look.

"Haha, sorry it just kind of fit." I rubbed my arm, truth is Drew put that in and he was being truthful.

"Yeah well whatever it takes to make you a big pop star right?" She put her hands emphasizing pop star.

"Yeah?" I was confused, was she mad that we where becoming something? What did she mean by that?

She stands up straight trying to clear the...awkwardness? We never really have awkward moments so that fact that it was awkward was awkward in itself. "So don't get mad but..."

"What Chloe." I can tell its going to be bad.

"I'm... here until Falll!"

"What? Why?" She obviously is skipping what she was originally going to tell me.

"I just gained enough points to get a free drink at Starbucks!" She said smiing at me, she gave me the smile that basically yelled 'IM HIDNG SOMETHING'

"Awesome Chlo! So what do you really want to tell me?"

"Ugh, okay don't get mad... do you promise?" She held out her pinky for me to shake. I shook it, crossing my fingers behind my back, "Me and Jason, are sort of back together.."