Chapter 18: Move?

"Guys I am so tired. I have to go to bed. Because I love sleep." Chloe got up from my lap to stand up, for a second everyone remained seated until she made a coughing noice gesturing for everyone to get the hell up.

We all got up and said our goodbyes, I walked her to the door, "Today is the best." I took a step closer to her grabbing her hips and pulling her closer.

She giggled, "And why is that?" she ran her hand through my hair and looked me in the eyes.

Those beautiful emerald and sea green eyes, "You." was all I said.

"And what about me?" she glanced at my lips once then back at my eyes not wanting me to notice she wanted to kiss me.

"Shut up and kiss me fuck face." She let out a load groan and before she had the time to stop I pressed my lips against hers causing the annoying groaning to stop.

She slowly released me from the kiss, teasing me and knowing what she was doing. She got closer to my ear, "Is this day over?" what? "SLEEPOVER!" She yelled really loud.

"Oh my god your crazy."

"Cmon Wes! One of our famous sleepovers, when was the last time we had one?!" I gave her an unsure look, now that we where involved in eachother as more than a friend did sleepovers have the same concept? "Wes!" she slapped my shoulder, "Would you just sleep with me!?" Okay now I know that one didn't sound right, she also realized how it sounded and quickly shot back, "Okay no matter how I say this it isn't going to sound the same as it use to... will it?"

I laughed a little, "No Chloe, I don't think it will." She laughed a long with me, I kissed her on the cheek, "See you tomorrow?"

"Maybe, I was thinking about disappearing though," My heart dropped for a second until she started laughing, "I'm joking!"

"Don't joke like that." I shot back.

"Night." she said with a faded smile from the little laugh she just had, and kissed my lips. I would imagine kissing your best friend would be weird at first but it wasn't. It was like that is what we where suppose to be doing, like we had been doing it forever. I have fallen in love with Chloe Elizabeth Hart.

I watched her as she skipped out the door, I could tell she was just as happy as me, which felt pretty sick.

I turned around to a very smiley Drew and Keaton, "Someone's in love." Keaton said as he jumped to me to climb onto me.

"I don't know, but just don't fuck up again Wes, not gunna lie you have a pretty fucking hard jaw." He showed me his bloody and bruised knuckles.

I laughed, "Ill try my hardest bro." I held my hand out for a bro hug and Drew accepted the offer.

"That's all I ask man, all I ask is that you try."

And with that I ran up the stairs because I really just needed to soak in just how perfect this day really was. I threw myself onto the bed and closed my eyes soaking in the kick assness of this day, it really was amazing. I've finally gotten what I want. I know, I have come this close before but I feel like she really isn't going anywhere this time, I feel like she is mine after all this time of waiting.

_____________________

I laughed hard, "No man! You're fucking stupid!" I punched Jas in the shoulder. Instead of hitting back he just laughed a little harder, which was probably because we where insanely high, like really high.

Sophomore year. A few friends and I where in this dark ally under the big football's bleachers smoking the pot we all just got the money for. In the middle of sucking in the sweet smoke of the blunt Jas brought, I spotted Chloe walking into the football field with a few of her jocky friends, I handed the blunt back to Jas and started running towards Chloe.