Chapter 6: Girl next door.

HEY YA'LL I JUST WANTED TO SAY, IF YOU LIKE MY STORY PLEASE HELP IT GET OUT THERE BY LIKE SPREADING THE WORD, AND GIVE ME VOTED AND FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Chloe. I don't get it."

She took a deep breath still looking at the ground, "If I get involved with you in that way, it's going to make everything a whole lot harder. Half the year we spend away from each other. It's hard enough being away from you when your my bestfriend." She put her hand on my shoulder, "I'm so sorry Wes."

I didn't even know what to say to what she was saying, "How come you never said anything about then kiss?" I blurted out.

From her expression I could tell she was just as surprised as I was, "Wes, that was like 4 years ago."

"Chloe! Why didn't you say anything!" I yelled at her, this whole thing was making me frustrated. Why couldn't she just come clean?!

"Wes! Your acting like a 10 year old! Let it go! That was a long time ago! Maybe I never said anything because even back then.." She stopped and looked past me.

I grabbed her chin and faced her towards me forcing to look me in the eyes, "Say it Chlo! Stop being such a coward and just say it! Finally say it, say what you've been wanting to say!!"

She looked me in he eyes, "Maybe even back then I knew we would never work." Every word came out colder than the last.

"You know what? It's totally cool Chloe. You are so right, you always are aren't you?" I released her from my grip "Bye Chloe. And don't worry I will see you again because your my next door neighbor!" I walked up the long curvy pathway that led to my house "That really sucks sometimes." I walked though the door and looked back once to see her just standing there not sure of what to do. I crashed down on the couch in the den knowing that after Chloe's jog she would be going back to he room and I would have to see her.

I layed on the un comfortable couch for a while, just looking at the ceiling. What happened? I hate this feeling, it's like I don't know Chloe when stuff like this happens. Usually I know her next move but I'm completely clueless when it comes to this. I'm so stupid to even think I had a chance with her, she is my friend and I don't think she wants to be more than that.

I heard someone walk in but I was too lazy to check who it was, I felt something heavy drop on my stomach. "Write it out dude." Was all Drew said after he dropped the guitar on my stomach and left.

I sat there thinking just like of playing random cords,

"There's something about the girl next door

Something that I can't ignore

She's got me like"

I got up to position myself right.

"I feel your heart beating"

"Boom boom boom" Keaton and drew walk in adding onto the new material.

"It doesn't matter who it's about at this point man, just let it out alright? No comments from me or Drew" Keaton says looking Drew, Drew is hesitant, but then nods and agrees.

I took a deep breath, "put in my car keys and"

"Vroom vroom vroom"

"I smell your fragrance like flowers in full bloom

I savor you flavor"

"Like ooh ooh"

"All day she got me going crazy