Chapter 32: Chloe POV IV

I opened my eyes and I laid on the white floor of an all white room, I feel like the wind just got knocked out of me. I pushed myself up and stood there, "Walk." an all to familiar voice filled the room.

"Grandma?" I looked around but there was no one, only me.

"Walk." The voice sounded distant, I wasn't sure what direction to walk in. A thought came to mind, when ever I was down, my grandma would tell me to never let anything make me walk backwards, for me to always walk forward. I feel like this thought didn't just pop in my head by coincidence, I feel like it was purposely put there. But that's what I did, I walked forward.

I walked forward for what seemed like hours and I never once heard the voice again, I was about to give up when I saw something in the distance. A fast walk turned into a jog and a jog turned into a sprint. I walked up to an old play ground I use to play at when I was younger. I walked up onto the slight step leading up to a pool on wood chips, I walked around the blue and purple playground set. I saw a little girl playing by herself, she wore a pink shirt and had long brown pig tales.

There is no way im seeing what I think I'm seeing. The little girl played with the wood chips pretending they where all soldiers, fighting to protect their princess. She was content with playing by herself, she had just moved here and she didn't have any friends. Just then a little boy with a brown tshirt and a camo long sleeve undershirt came up and kicked dirt into the little girls face.

The little girl began to cry from the dirt in her eyes, her beautiful grandma with hair already starting to grey came over and gave her the lift she needed to stand on her own to feet, "Get up sweetie pie, wipe off the dirt, and kick that boys bottom!"

The little girl wiped the tears away from her face, looking up at her grandma, "Do I?" Her grandma nodded her head and the little girl's mischievous alter ego that got her in trouble all the time started to kick in. She ran over to the little boy with her pig tails flopping in the wind, as she started to approach the little boy she slowed down, a smile crossed her face as she kicked her foot up with all the power she was capable of. The little boy let out a loud scream and he held his butt.

"Hey! What did you do that for?!" He turned around to confront her, although she was a bit taller.

"I don't like you Wesley, you're mean to me." She said.

"It's just because you have cooties, Chloe."  The little girl walked back over to be with her grandma, while the little boy walked over to his mommy, "Mom, I am going to marry Chloe when I get older."

His mommy smiled, "I know, sweetie."

I know Wesley was only in 3rd grade here, but.. what? Before I had anytime to think about it any longer, everything disappeared in the blink of an eye, it was back to being a white room. So I kept walking forward, till I saw a house in the distance. Once again I began to run, I finally found myself standing in front of my grandparents house. I knocked but nothing. The door was unlocked so I let myself in, walking through the door I smelt the smell that only grandma and grandpas house smelt like. I missed it so much, I walked around the house and on the table was the special cookies only grandma knew how to make.

I took a seat and took one decent size bite, I let the flavor consume me. A tear fell from my face, I missed them so much, I cant even begin to explain. I filled my mouth with as many cookies as I could cram in there, hoping it would stop the crying.

"Stop you're crying girl!" A voice with a slight country accent yelled at me, I looked up to find my grandpa taking a seat across from me. "Missed you Chloe Bear."