Chapter 12: Finally!

I woke up to seagulls making their annoying squeals, I looked to my right and Chloe was still asleep. A smile spread across my face, "Wipe it off." Chloe murmured

I ignored her, "How can I not smile? Life is awesome!" I drowned her with my kisses and she finally started to giggle.

"Alright Wes!" He giggled a little more, "Alright!" She made a slight movement and before I knew it she was on the floor and she dragged the blankets down with her, "...ow."

I laughed, "That's what you get for not excepting my kisses!"

One hand came up onto the bed then the other and she lifted herself up, "Can we just go back to sleep?" She cuddled into my bare chest, "I like that plan."

Her so close to me just made me the happiest guy in the world, after everything, after all this time I knew that right here, this close to me was where she belonged. "Alright fine. For like 10 more minutes." She nodded her head and nuzzled closer to me, before I knew it she was out.

"OKAY WAKE UP NOW!" I felt a slight pressure on my chest, I cracked open my eyes and Chloe was on top of me telling me to wake up. "Wes! I'm hungry!" I closed my eyes again trying to ignore her, "54321 alright bye!" She pressure disappeared from my chest.

I looked to my right and Chloe was slipping on some shoes, "No! Wait okay okay!" I jumped off the bed and slip on some vans.

I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth, "10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.." Chloe was counting down in the doorway.

The foam from the toothpaste consumed my mouth, "Do you want me to have dragon breath!?" I spit, "Stop being a child!"

She glared at me, before I knew it a cold sensation was traveling down my shirt, "Call me a child again!" She held up another ice cube.

"Okay! Okay! Take it back!"

"That's what I thought stupid mother fu.." she mumbled to herself but was interrupted when I picked her up and carried her out to the car, "Stop it Wes! I just want to eat!! Is that so much to ask?! What is wrong with this god forsaken world!!!??"

I threw her in the passengers seat, "Oh shut up! Denys?" she nodded her head and then we went off to Denys.

We sat at the table and after we ordered, I started thinking... there was just one thing that was bothering me. "Chlo?"

She looked up from her phone, "Yeah?"

"Did you really mean what you said last night?"

She put her hand on her forehead looking down at the table then to me, she smiled, "I was drunk Wes."

"But you remember what you said, am I really not the same?"

Her face got serious, "Do you really want to talk about this now?"

Without hesitation, "Yes."

"Well." She sat up straight and looked at me in the eyes, "Yes Wes.. you have changed. and if we are being honest right now... I'm still trying to figure out if its for the better or not."

What? Why wouldn't it be for the better? I don't feel like I've changed... I still feel the same. "How have I changed Chloe?"

It took her a second, "Just.. how you carry yourself now. Not trying to be a bitch... but you just seem like you think your above everyone else. Like Kenny? You told him you would have to ask your manager if you guys could jam together?" She laughed, "Whats the about man..? Like really?"

I remember that, I just needed to ask because well.. hes my manager! "He's my manager Chloe! Everything that has to do with music now has to go through him!"