Chapter 27: Chloe POV III

I woke up and turned to my left to find Wes fast asleep. I laid there observing his perfect imperfections, the way he snores when he is fast asleep, how he gets major bed head. Next week is Thanksgiving, and the boys are flying to Denver for their last show before their holiday break a little later.

Being in love is amazing, I had thought I was in love before until I really did fall in love with Weslsey. Its like nothing else in the world matters anymore except for that one person, you would do anything for that one person. When they are in pain you can feel there pain also, when they are happy you are happy also, its an amazing and scary feeling wrapped into one. Wes is the only person that can completely brake me, and that scares me, I dont think he will do that to me but I would be lying if I said I havent seen him do it to other girls before. But I have to live with that fear because thats what comes with giving you complete self to one person.

I felt something at the back of my throat, my spit started to over power my mouth, I knew exactly what was coming. I rolled off the bed and ran to the toilet, hunching over vomit fell from my mouth while my body was violently jerking. Tears fell down my face as I threw up into the toilet, this was becoming more and more of a regular thing. Waking up and puking. I sat back with my hands on my forehead, I had an excruciating headache. I crawled to the shower and turned it on to the hottest setting. Shit, these headached never go away.

I got out of the shower and got dressed for my appointment at 9. I wrote Wes a note telling him I love him and I would see him when he got back from his trip, I know he would be mad at me for not staying to say bye, but I couldnt miss this apointment.

I pulled up to the tall building, and walked into the welcoming waiting room.

I walked up the the receptionist desk, "Name?" she kept her eyes glued to the computer.

"Chloe Hart, I have an appointment for 9."

She typed something into the computer before handing me a clipboard with paper work on it for me to fill out. "Fill this out, and the doctor will be with you momentarily.

I took the clipboard and and sat at a chair now looking around at the people who surrounded me in this large waiting room. Most of them had bankets drapped around them as they cuddled next to a loved one. They all looked like they where having the life sucked out of them slowly and painfully. Almost every person that sat in the blan grey waiting chairs where bald.

I had an appointment with Dr. Anderson, cancer specialist. I went to my regular doctor a few days ago because I was scared I was pregnant again, but no that wasnt it. I took the test at home and it came out negitave but I couldnt think of anything else it could possibly be. When I went to my doctor she gave me yet another test and it came out negitave once again. She made me an appointment with a doctor at a cancer research center, she told me not to worry, that it very well may be just a passing virus but she just wanted to make sure it really was nothing. I would be lying if I said I wasnt worried, things dont ever seem to really work in my favor.

I turned in the paper work and sat down scrolling down instagram, Wesley had just posted a picture. It was a picture of the note I had written him, with the caption as, "I have the best girlfriend who supports me through all the ups and downs of living the dream, love you Chlo."

That put a smile on my face, "Chloe Hart." A nurse called out my name, I got up from the bluish grey chair and walked over to the doorway the nurse was standing in, "Right this way dear." She led me to this dark back room with a bunch of equitment, "Okay sweetie, the doctor is going to give you a cat scan to check for any abnormal growth. Just step in this room right here and she should be on her way."

I stepped into the all glass room with a huge machine that I knew I would have to get in soon, I sat there waiting for the doctor. This was dangerous for me, my mind was free to think of every bad thing that could possibly happen. Before I had a chance to get any further into that the doctor walked in.