Chapter 7

Diego's POV

I chop the white powdery substance up into four lies with a old credit card. Then I roll up a piece of paper, bend over the counter and snort two lines. My nose goes numb as I throw my head back and rub it lightly. I sniff to get all the coke down then hand the paper to the dude next to me.

The music hits me as I leave the bathroom, I feel it vibrating through my fucking feet. Everybody is dancing, drinking and having the time of their fucking life's.

Wilson decided to throw a party tonight, he said it was because he wanted to have fun but I know it's because Heather left yet again and didn't tell him where she's going. Apparently she got a phone call from someone, packed a bag and left.

I post myself up against the wall, waiting for my energy to rise when Wilson waves me over. I sigh while walking towards his bedroom.

He closes the door as I stand near the bed.

"Are you fucking stupid?"

"What?" Im confused as fuck.

He comes over to me, grabs the back of my neck tightly then pulls me close "Why the fuck are you snorting the shit you're supposed to be selling?" His voice is angry but low.

I pull away from him "It's my shit Will, I can do whatever the fuck I want with it."

"But it's not your shit, it's Rubens shit." He yells at me "What are you gonna do when he asks for it back, or his money?"

I shrug as I begin to walk out the door "Maybe you shouldn't worry about me so much but where your girl is at."

I'm so tired of Wills shit, always acting more like a father than a best friend.

I hear him chuckle "You really done spiraled off the deep end since Naomi left."

I stop dead in my tracks. I take a couple breaths, trying to calm the anger inside of me that's just waiting to explode.

"Don't say her fucking name." She's been gone a week and he brings her up? Fucking puta. I let it slide once but not again.

"Or what? It's not my fault you treated Naomi like scum and she left." He calmly says.

I turn around swiftly and charge him. I tackle him and we both fall to the ground. I land a right jab to his jaw then one to his eye. This continues until the door to the bedroom opens, I look back and it's Amber with a cup in her hand. Wilson throws me off of him quickly then scrambles to get up.

"Am I interrupting something?" She ask in a shocked voice.

I say no at the same time Will says yes.

I get up, wipe the dust from my knees while going over to her "Nah, you weren't come in." I grab her hand and pull her close to me "This fool was just leaving."

I look at Will, his lip is busted and his clothes are covered in dust. "Hey Amber, how's Kyle?"

She looks down at her black heels "He's good."

I give Wilson that get the fuck out look. He starts to walk backwards towards the door "I'll get Rubens money for you because you're my best friend but you need to fix whatever shit you have going on." He opens the door "An Heathers not with Bobby, just so you know." He smirks before walking out.

I rub my forehead, frustrated. I need to take my mind off this however I'm not gonna drink because I have a pretty bad hangover from drinking all week.

I look down at Amber "So, how's everything with Kyle?"

She smiles "Good, we're working on our relationship."

I laugh. There's no way Kyle gave her another chance after hearing about her sleeping around with everyone.

I step close to her then I tuck her long blonde her behind her ear "How bout we work on ours?" I bend down and kiss her.

Surprisingly she pulls away "Diego, I can't. I promised Kyle I wouldn't cheat anymore." She backs up into the wall.

I lick my lips "Who cares, that didn't stop you before."

She frowns.

Long story short the day of that horrible fucking dinner Amber sucked me off right before Noemi came out to the truck. I lied to her, said Amber just bought me a bottle. I felt bad afterwards however I couldn't tell her, she would've been devastated.

I kiss her again but this time she doesn't pull away. I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist, I walk over to the bed then throw her down. She opens her legs like I'm about to eat her out but hell nah, I just wanna fuck.

I pull my pants down to my ankles, open a condom and rub my cock before putting it on. She's wearing a dress so I push it up while tearing off her ugly panties.

I pull her to the end of the bed, open her legs wide then thrust my cock inside of her.

"Oh, fuck." She screams out.

The coke is starting to catch up to me as I continue to hump her like a fucking jack rabbit while she moans. I close my eyes, trying to imagine Noemi underneath me so I can come and leave but it's not working.

"Keep going, please don't stop!" Amber yells.

I start to get annoyed by her moans so I cover her mouth with my hand. About a second later so comes, her eyes roll in the back of her head and she convulses on my cock.

I try with all my might to picture Noemi, the love of my life but I can't. It's just not the real thing. I pull out, irritated while tugging up my pants. I sit on the end of the bed.

Amber sits up putting her head on my shoulder "Are you okay?"

I shrug her off "Get out."

"Excuse me?" She ask confused.

"Get the fuck out or I'll drag you by your damn hair and put you out!" I yell.

She gets off the bed quickly "Asshole" she mumbles as she leaves.

I sigh then put my head in my hands. I can't go a day without thinking of her and I can't fuck any girl anymore because I can't get off. I laugh at myself. The few times Noemi and I did have sex I couldn't control myself, I would come a couple minutes in, it was like she was made for me.

I don't know whats wrong with me but I miss her, I miss her so fucking much that it hurts. This pain is unbearable, I'm empty. I drink and shit to fill that void buts it's only making things worse.

I need to get over my shit to be a better man for her. To be a better man I first need to talk to the one person that made me this way, my sperm donor.