Chapter 16

Diego's POV

I'm staring at this woman, watching her chest rise up and down as she sleeps. Its like she hasn't slept in days and that makes me uneasy. I spot a bruise on her cheek and my heart starts to beat faster. I didn't see that last night, I was so caught up in admiring her.

I run my thumb over the bruise and she stirs but doesn't wake up. Then I spot her busted lip and that sets me off. If someone hit her I'm sure she would tell me, I'm sure Wilson or Heather would tell me. Right?

I bend down and kiss her busted lip and smooth my hand over her straight hair. I kiss down her jaw faintly so she won't wake up.

I remove the blanket from her and my eyes skim over her sexy body. My hands glide down her thighs and I open her legs wide. She's only wearing a t-shirt and panties so I push them to the side and go to work.

I kiss the smooth skin at the crease of her thighs, her scent is intoxicating as I kiss around her entrance. I lick her up and down gently, then swirl my tongue over her clit, she arches her back and moans so I stop until I know she's still sleep. I go back down, she's wet with arousal and I smirk to myself. I continue licking her, tasting her sweet musky juices. I flick and toy with her clit before taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. While I'm devouring her I can feel her legs tensing up so I know she's close. Her back arches high up off the bed now but I don't stop, I keep going as I hear her moan out my name in her sleep. I drink her juices as an intense orgasm washes over her.

She suddenly awakes, her breathing shaky. I wipe her juices off my mouth and lick my lips while staring at her.

She sits up and covers herself with the blanket. The bruise on his face is more visible now and the satisfaction of making her come goes away. I don't say anything though.

I scoot close to her so her legs are on my lap "I don't want things to be like this."

"Like what?"

"Awkward. We've already been through that stage Noemi." She looks at me like she doesn't understand, so I clarify "I just made you come and now you're hiding yourself from me, I don't want things to be like that."

Something glistens in her eyes then she smiles a little "Okay." She climbs over to me, her hands are now on my face "I'm gonna go take a shower then I'll make you some breakfast." She kisses my forehead then runs off to the bathroom.

As I hear the shower water start to run, I really want to be selfish and go in there an do so many things to her instead I leave the bedroom, grab the Tylenol bottle and take two.

I look around the house, it's small however it has a lot of space. There's this big ass window by the brown couch, there's no curtains just blinds. If someone really wanted to they'd look right in here, so I have to remind Noemi to get some thick ass drapes.

There's no tv which confuses me because there's a tv stand and wires like a tv was connected once. I turn around to look at the counter, it's relatively small, it can sit about three people. The kitchen is nice too, so is the two door refrigerator.

I turn to my left to notice there's a padlock on the front door. It has me wondering why it's there because you have to unlock it then take it out to open the door and why would anyone want to do all that extra work just the leave the house when there's already a lock on the door to begin with.