Chapter 20

Diego's POV

Wilsons hand is tightly gripped on my shoulder, he's making sure I don't fly off the handle.

Brian is standing before me with this smudge look on his face, he knows what he did by coming over here. He wants Noemi to be scared of him but I'm not letting that shit happen.

"I'm going to make this as clear as I can so listen up mr. Cop cop, if you ever touch or come near my woman again I'll castrate you." I look him dead in the eyes.

"Are you threatening a police officer because that's a serious offense." Brian folds his arms across his chest.

"No I'm not threatening, I'm swearing." I step to his face "You know what else is a serious offense, sexually assaulting and hitting on a woman who never wanted you."

"She came on to me, she's been coming onto me since she was a teenager, sorry to tell you." He grins.

I shrug Wilsons hand off me and grab Brain up by his ugly fucking shirt "She never wanted you and she never loved you. It was and always will be me she wants and loves. So come near her again, you'll be chewing on your fucking balls." I push him back and he falls to the ground. "Let's go Will."

While we're walking out Brian gets up "Aren't you on your second strike Mr.Sanchez? I wonder what the judge will say when he finds out you assaulted a decorated officer.  I'm sure you'll get more than eighteen fucking months." He yells.

I don't respond as we leave the restaurant. We enter the car and I don't even look back when Noemi say what happened. I don't want to talk about it with Will and Heather around.

The car ride home is silent.

***

"What does Ruben want?" I ask Will.

The girls went in the house while Will and I stayed outside to talk about grown man shit.

"He says your week is almost up. D, you need to pay him the money, he's not fucking around." There's concern in his voice.

"I'm getting it, you don't need to worry about that." I'm counting on Danny to pull through on this one, since he never pulled through on any of this other promises.

"Alright, I'll come get you when you're ready." Will and I hug before the girls come out the house laughing about something.

Will and Heather leave then Noemi and I go into the house. She's silent as she starts to clean up. I know she's trying to drown out what happened tonight by cleaning but when's she's done the situation at hand is still gonna be there.

I go over to her and place my hand on hers "I handled it, he's not gonna hurt you ever again." I won't allow it. "You don't need to be scared you him."

"But I am." She looks up at him, there's tears in her eyes and that's pisses me off. She shouldn't be crying because of this fucker.

I wrap my arms around her and hold onto to her tight "You shouldn't be scared of him because I should've been there to protect you, I'm sorry I wasn't. However I'm here now and as long as I'm here I'll never let anything ever happen to you again, I swear." I place a kiss on the top of her head.

I let go of her and pull her to the bathroom. I run the shower and slowly undress her. She's so beautiful, I can't help but stare. She hops in the shower while I begin to take my clothes off. I remember the first time I took a shower with her, it was one of the best days of life until my sister knocked on the damn door. Noemi was mortified, I thought it was funny.

When I get in the shower she's there, waiting for me. Just seeing her all wet and naked makes me harder than u already am. I grab the soap and make the rag all most. I run it over her body once before using my hands. I run my soapy hands over her ass, I squeeze her gently. She lets out a longboard sigh. I wash every part of her, every nook and dip.

She tries to touch me but I push her aqua gently. I'll definitely go over the edge if she touches me. I rinse her off then wash myself up, all the while she's staring at her.

I leave the shower and get a towel, I wrap it around her and dry her off throughly.

"I feel better." She whispers with her head on my chest.

I lift her head up then kiss her neck "I wanna make you feel even better." I lift her ass up and set her on the countertop. Then j start to kiss her long and hard. I reach down and use her juices to rub her clit, she moans.

"Do you have a condom?" She glances up at me.

I shake my head "No, I think we used them all."

She laughs out loud.

"Do you trust me?"

She nods her head.

I push into her entrance and she gasp. I thrust slowly and kiss her. She closes her eyes and let's herself go.

Although I'm going slow its too much on top of her moaning because I feel myself tensing up.

"Fuck." I try to pull back but she pulls me in.

"It's okay." She moans then kisses me. I explode in her while she comes undone on me.

We're breathing heavily and the bathroom is steamy from our shower and our little session. I help her down from the counter and wrap a towel around her. We leave the bathroom and fall into bed.

She curls up into me where she belongs.

"I'm sorry for coming inside of you." I rub my head up her side.

"It fine, I'll deal with it in the morning." I can tell she's starting to drift off to sleep.

I kiss her on the cheek "I love you."

"I love you too."

I place my hand on her stomach and I know wanting her to get pregnant is selfish because I don't know if she wants that. However I want that and with her.