Chapter 27

Naomi's POV

Since I've taken the plan b I threw up and I've been feeling dizzy. Grace says the dizziness is normal but I probably need to take another pill because I threw up. I push the whole situation to the back of my mind because I don't want to think about I right now, it's too much.

After the dizziness went away Grace and I took the kids to the park then made snacks and watched a movie. It was nice, her children are so adorable and well behaved I just fell in love with them.

They're passed out on the couch when Diego walks into the house, all sweaty and hot looking. I swear I would let him take me on the countertop if nobody was around.

I walk over to him and kiss him so hard it hurts. He pulls me away from him "What's gotten into you?" He smirks.

I shrug my shoulders cause I really don't know.

He chuckles a bit "Let's go upstairs and talk."

I nod my head and follow him upstairs. I don't know what he wants to discuss, but I'll give it a listen. When we're in the room he shuts the door, I sit on the bed and he leans up against the dresser.

"You know we can't stay here forever right?" His arms are folded over his big chest. I just want to run my tongue over it.

"I wasn't counting on it." His hair stops at the nape of his neck but it's definitely fun to pull when I scream his name.

"So I was thinking that we get a place together. An apartment to be specific. I think we should, we already basically live together." He comes over to sit next me to and he puts his hand on my thigh. God it feels like my thigh is on fire.

I have to concentrate on this serious matter "Do you think we're ready for that?" The only men I have ever lived with is my brother and father, that's it. Living with Diego is a whole different thing obviously but I do know what it would be like and that makes me happy.

"Yeah, I really do. Will and Heather do it, why can't we?"

"Because they don't argue like we do." When we argue it's really bad, it's like we've been married for a decade.

"But I'm sure they don't make up like we do either." He whispers in ear and in that instant a pool is between my legs. My sex drive is bad today and I don't know why.

I turn a face a little to look into those brown eyes "Are you trying to bribe me with sex, Mr Sanchez?"

"Yes, Mrs Sanchez." His eyes light up and he looks at me like I'm the only woman in the world he wants to be with. My heart picks up speed.

This is a big step in our relationship. Like a really big one and I'm scared and excited all in the same breath. "Okay. Where are we gonna move to and how are you gonna pay for it?"

"The apartment above Wills and I have money saved up. We can move in later this week." He grabs my hand and entwine our fingers.

"You say that like its the simplest thing in the world." I look down at our hands.

"It is."

Of course I agree to move in with him, how could I not? My love for him is so strong I'll do anything for him. I'll do anything for us.

I kiss him happily. Everything is staring to seem good again.

A/N Please give me feedback, thank you.