Chapter 18

Diego's POV

Noemi and I slept through the whole day yesterday. After our love making session we were too spent to do anything other then sleep.

When I got up in the morning she asked me to go to the store and get some things for her, so I did. Now as I'm entering the house i hear music and spot her happily dancing around the kitchen. I smile, I love seeing her this way. She's so happy and full of life.

I close the door "Someone is in a good mood."

She comes over to me and grabs the bag from my hands "Well you're the one who got me in this good mood." She winks at me before swaying her hips towards the kitchen.

I run a hand over my chin "Mmm, that's nice to know."

She smiles at me and my heart melts. I know this happiness won't last forever, however I wouldn't want this happiness that we're  having right now with anyone else. I wouldn't want to love anyone else as much as I love Noemi.

I go over to the iPod that's sitting on the island and change the song. She looks up from what she's doing "Come here."

I stick my hand out and she grabs it. I twirl her around so her back is up against me, and my hands are wrapped around her waist.

I hug her tight "When I first seen you at the beach I just knew I had to get to know you."  I remember that day so clearly, it was the day I got out of prisoner, Wilson came to pick me up and said I needed to have fun. So we went to Daytona beach where he was throwing the party. I was waiting around for something to happen when I saw Noemi with her beautiful chocolate skin sitting by the bar. She was as beautiful as she is right now.

"Thats why you were hassling me?" She presses her ass up against me.

I kiss her neck "Mmhm, I wasn't gonna be an asshole and be rude just so you could like me.  That's not how I do things."

"Oh, I know how you do things." She laughs.

I laugh too, remembering what I did to her on our "first date." That's when I really knew she liked me.

I spin her around again so she's facing me. My thumb circles around her cheek, the bruise on her face is fading. I swear when I find Brian I'm gonna kill him. She smiles at me so I bend down and kiss her gently.

She pulls away from me, grabs my hand and guided me over to the island "Sit and close your eyes." She demands.

I do as I'm told. When my eyes are closed I start to hear her scurry around the kitchen, then I hear her digging in a bag. Possibly the bag I brought here. I feel her presence as she steps in front of me.

"Open your mouth." She says in this seductive voice that makes me instantly hard. I hesitate for a second, wondering what the hell she's gonna put in my mouth, but fuck it. I feel coldness on my lips when she presses it to my lips. "Now bite." I comply and bite into it. I begin to chew it, it has a slight bitterness underneath the strong sweetness. "What do you think it is?" She ask.

I sallow the foreign food "I don't fucking know." I open my eyes and she's standing there holding a strawberry in her hand.

"Was it tasty?"

"Not as tasty as you." I pull her onto my lap "Do you think this is fun?"

Noemi pushes my hair back "Yes." Her eyes glances at my lips then she kisses me. Aside from last night this was by far the but kiss I've had from her. Her hand grazes the bulge in my pants and I groan into her mouth. Our tongues are dancing with each other while she's sliding her hand over me softly.

She hops off my lap then tugs me onto my feet. Next she starts unbuckling my belt all the awhile she's staring me in the eyes. My jeans and boxers drops around my ankles and she puts her mouth on me. Her mouth is so warm and moist, she begins to lick the head and swirl around it. It's the best sensation I've ever felt, aside from being inside of her.

She grazes her teeth over me and I swear my knees are gonna go out from shaking so damn much. I can't last long with her sucking me off and looking me in the eyes so I push her away.

"What's wrong?" She swipes her hand across her mouth.

"Nothing." I pull up my pants, pick her up and take her into the bedroom.

***

I trail my hand up Noemi's smooth stomach, wondering how I ended up here, in bed with this woman that I love so much and someday want to have children with and marry.

It's sort of frightening how much I love her. Honestly I'll do anything for her to protect her, to make her feel loved. That's what I failed to do before our week apart, but that's not gonna happen anymore. I have to protect her and I'll do that by starting with Brian. I'll find him, kick his ass and tell him to never come near my woman again. Then I have to go back to Tallahassee, get the money from Danny and deal with Rubens crazy ass. I'll probably talk to my mamá while I'm down there, tell her I'm sorry for bugging out on her. She didn't deserve that shit, I was just angry.

I pull Noemi's naked body closer to me and kiss her shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you back." She murmurs, while drifting back to sleep.