School Surprise!

*At School*
Eren's day started off normal as ever. Hell, he might have thought that this mate thing was a dream, but checking with Armin, it was quickly decided that nope, this was all too real. Damn.
Eren's head was on the school cafeteria table. He groaned loudly, causing mikasa to rub his back.
"That's what you get for drinking without me" plus the mate thing but whatever, my heads killing me. Jean smirked and poked Eren.
"Yeah Yaegar, don't be a bitch about it." Eren glared up and got in jeans 's face.
"The fuck you say horse face? Who's the bitch?" Jean glares and grabbed Eren's shirt, causing Eren to grab back.
"What the fuck did you call me?! Your so dead Yaegar!" Marco tried calming Jean down. Suddenly, Jean felt a pain in his wrist and found a pale hand gripping tightly with monsterous strength.
"Are you stupid? Or do you have a death wish!?" Levi was growling at Jean until he let go of Eren. Everyone stared at Levi in surprise.
"King Levi! What are you doing here? And in the daytime?" Eren was shocked and confused. Levi looked Eren dead in the eye and grabbed his face.
"Stop picking fights!" His tone was commanding, causing Eren no choice but to nod slowly.
"Yes sir." Eren felt guilty for some reason and looked down. Levi put a hand under his chin to make Eren look at him.
"Don't worry Eren, I'm not angry. And to answer your question, I transferred here. Do you really think I'll leave my mate?" Levi brushed hair from Eren's face gently, causing him to blush. Mikasa stood up and pulled Eren away.
"Who are you?" She glared at Levi. Levi glares back until he smelled her.
"I am Levi, the vampire King. And what pleasure do I owe to a pure blooded noble?" Levi smirked. Mikasa flinched as Eren stated up at her in surprise.
"Mikasa, your a vampire? And a pure blood at that?" Mikasa looked ashamed. She tightened her grip on Eren and glared at Levi.
"I am Mikasa Ackerman, last survivor of the Ackerman family of the sun. What is it you need from Eren?" And this is why Eren decided not to tell Mikasa about last night, she can get kinda scary. Mikasa put Eren behind her, and Levi crossed his arms in annoyance.
"He is my mate, so I suggest letting him go if you value your life." Levis voice was sharp and frightful. Mikasa's eyes widen, but allowed Eren to step out from behind her.
"Mikasa it's okay. You don't need to protect me." He gave her his sunshine smile that always warned her heart. Levi glared at Mikasa as he noticed her blushing and Eren tried to keep them at distant. Luckily, the bell rang before it got physical.
"H-Hey, it's time for class! Let's go Armin!" Eren grabbed Armin the observer and dragged him towards class.
Why do I feel like today's bad day has just begun?