The Enemies

WARNING: SHIT SMUT IS ABOUT TO COMMENCE!
Eren sat on his bed, sighing.
"This sucks." Levi gets on the bed and wraps his arms around Eren.
"Eren, I want to ravish you." Eren quickly became red.
"W-What?! Levi, this is hardly the ti-"
"You don't want to?" Eren froze, grunting.
"I-...of course I want to! I just-" Levi slide a hand down Eren's front, smoothly going into Eren's pants.
"I'll be gentle, I promise." Levi kissed Eren's neck.
"L-Levi." Eren moaned as Levi took hold of his member.
"Just relax love." Levi slowly jerked, causing Eren to move his hips up. Eren clenched the bed sheets as Levi jerked faster.
"L-Levi please, take me...."Levi growled and
Begin to unbutton his own pants. He licked Eren's neck and bit deeply.
"Ah!" Eren moaned as pleasure ran through him. Levi began to run his thumb over Eren's tip as he jerked.
"Levi!!" Eren was starting to salivate, as Levi left his neck to his mouth. Blood and saliva mixed and tasted delicious in Eren's mouth, as if this was what heaven felt like. Before Eren came, Levi pulled out his own dick and proceeded to shove it-
CRASH!!
A rock was thrown through the window from outside, causing Levi and Eren to freeze. A hooded female jumped onto the ledge and slammed on the glass, cracking it.
"DON'T TOUCH MY LEVI YOU BITCH!" The female snarled and Levi jumped back, taking Eren with him. Eren, who was still aroused, moaned as he tried to cover himself. Levi quickly ran up to the female and hit her, sending her flying off the ledge. The door opened and Aido and Kain ran in.
"LEVI SAMA!" Aido and Kain studied the room and looked down at Eren, then Levi, whom still had his dick out.
".........I don't think bleaching my eyes will help me now." Aido slowly backed up, shocked. Kain quickly recovered from shock as Levi jumped out the window, looking for the female.
"Wait! Your majesty your lower region-." Kain sighed and jumped down.
"Wait don't leave me here kain!" Aido yelled down as Kain landed and ran to catch up with Levi. Levi saw the female in sight and ran to grab her. A sliver bullet was shot and got Levi's hand, causing him to howl in pain. The female turned around and smirked under her hood. She ran up to him and knocked him on his knees. Kain tried to help Levi, but was stopped by another shot of silver, this one embedded itself into his leg. Kain tripped and fall face first.
"Your majesty!" Levi tched as the female came closer and took his face in her hand.
"So beautiful. You should've choose me. I couldn't made you so happy Levi." Levi's eyes widened as he saw the face of an old friend, his old lover, his shipowner. Pietra. She bend over and kissed him passionantly, using her other hand to grab Levi's member. Levi shook his head, trying to break free, but her hold was strong. Pietra began to tug on Levi's dick, and Levi tried to use his Luther hand to push her off. He felt dirty and cheated. It was as if he betrayed his love. A tear ran down his face as he was soon to give up, the silver in his hand slowly killing him. Another shot got Pietra in the back, causing her to let go. She yelled in pain as zero came out.
"You caused a lot of trouble lady." Yuki showed up behind Levi and quickly moved him away to a safe zone. Levi realized Kain was also there and sighed in relief. Another shot was let out, aiming at zero. Yuki ran up and deflected it with her rod. Zero held his gun to pietra's head.
"If you want her to live, come on out." It was still for a moment, then a gas bomb was thrown into the mix. Zero and Yuki covered their eyes, coughing, looking around for the shooter. Once the smoke cleared up, they realized Pietra was missing.
"Damn it!" Zero yelled. Yuki looked around.
"I'm going to go see if I can-"
"No! It's too dangerous. They managed to do this to two purebloods. It's suicidal to go now." Yuki frowned, biting her lip.
"Damn...."she looked over at Levi and Kain, gasping.
"We need to get them to the headmaster and Kaname sama! Hold on!" As Yuki ran towards Levi, his eyes blurred and it became pitch black. Levi fell unconscious thinking of one thing in mind.
Why?
-------------------------
Author's Notes: sorry about the shit smut, but hopefully it wasn't too bad. And now we know Pietra is one of the intruders...who's the other one?:3 stay tuned to find out!