No Room For Arguments

Levi and Eren sat in the dinning room, eating their special for tonight. Eren kept his head down as he ate his meat, refusing to look at Levi. Levi kept a calm posture as he ate, then slammed the table in annoyance.
" Is there anything you want to say to me brat?" Eren jumped in his seat, playing with his food.
"......I-I'm sorry.." Levi stabbed his fork in the table and got up, making his way to Eren from the other side of the table.
"You continue to disobey me, put yourself in danger, and you think you have any right to be angry at me?! I forbid you from doing things because I care for you!" Levi turned the seat, forcing Eren to look into the angry eyes of Levi.
"Eren, I love you. I would kill and cook your father 100 times more if it made you abit happier. But I am this close to locking you up in a tower, hidden from everyone and no place to escape. How can I trust you if you don't trust me?!" Eren looked into his eyes, guilt and sorrow washing over him.
"L-Levi, I'm sorry-.....what about my father?" Levi's eyes widen as he turned his head.
"Tch." Eren looked down at the meat in front of him. His stomach turning at the mere thought.
"......Levi...I-Is this-" Levi cut him off.
"Yes. I'm sorry he's so cooked, but at least he finally did his part and aiding you." Levi smirked wickedly. Eren dropped the fork and brought his hand to his mouth, gagging. He kept back the bile and pushed the plate away.
"H-How could y-you do this?!" Levi frowned.
"How could that cock goblin called a father beat you senseless, starve, and insult you on a daily basis? This is the least he deserved." Eren cried silently, allowing tears to fall.
"B-But he was my-" Levi bent down and held the back of Eren's head.
"No he was not. He was an abusive person you unfortunately had to live with. Don't waste your time feeling bad for the bag of dicks." Eren rubbed his eyes, smiling lightly.
"Y-Your right....b-but to feed him to me?" Levi just shrugged and picked Eren up. He sat in Eren's seat and placed Eren on his lap.
"Eren, we need to talk about Cross Academy." Eren pulled a face.
"I know you do not wish to leave your friends, but this is the best alternative for you. Not only will the humans want to ravish you, but as the Vampire King, I have lots of enemies. It would bring me peace of mind if I knew that you were watched and protected if I couldn't be around." Levi started to kiss Eren's neck, causing Eren to squirm.
"L-Levi, I d-don't know-" Eren gasped when Levi pierced his skin with his fangs, sucking gently.
"L-Levi." Pleasure ran through his body. Levi pulled back and brought his mouth to Eren's ear.
"It would break my heart if something happened to you bright eyes." Levi nibbled Eren's ear, earning a moan. He turned Eren's head and kissed him passionately. Levi's tongue danced for dominance, while Eren's blood spread into his mouth. Eren pulled closer and wrapped his arms around Levi. Unwillingly, Levi had to pull back to give Eren some air. A line of spit connected their lips as they pulled back, with Eren gasping for air. Levi smirked and broke the line, running his hands in Eren's hair.
"Will you attend Cross Academy?" Eren looked at Levi through dazed eyes.
".....yes."
-------------------------
Author's Notes- heyyyyy long time no hear. Okay, before the freak out commences, I will be bringing back out favorite coconut head and bad ass, plus everyone. But for now it will be a cross over of AOT and Vampire Knight. But it is only temporary, I promise! Also, I sat down and brainstormed and I finally have an ending and the way to get to it. So naw there is no was to completely going in blind! Thank you for reading this far and hope you'll stay for the crossover and after!:3