Intruder

Eren continued to walk down the dim lit tunnels, wondering how far he had to go. Every few seconds, Eren would turn to look behind him just in case someone was following him.
"I hope everyone's okay..." After what felt like hours, Eren to a solid wall.
".......now how do I get through you..." Eren went up to it and started pushing on it.
"That's not it......" He looked at the rocks in the ground.
"....There is no way it'll work, this isn't a movie......." Eren hesitantly pushed the closest rock with his foot. The wall in front of him split apart and opened.
".....Seriously...." Eren shock his head as he climbed out of the open passage. He realized he was just outside of town, a few miles away from the academy.
"Alright, now to find...umm...shit, I should've wrote his name down!" Eren ruffled his hair. He sighed.
"Well my bitching isn't going to get us anywhere." Eren started for town. As he walked, he thought about Levi and the others.
"They better still be alive....." Eren got to town and looked around to find all the lights off. He noticed it was completely abandoned.
"Hmmm....." Eren continued to walk to the bar, and found it was locked.
"Where is everyone?"
"There was an evacuation, rumor has it there was someone with Ebola. Lucky for us." Eren froze. He knew that voice. In fact, he grew up with it's taunting. Eren slowly turned around to come face to face with the other intruder.
"......Jean?" Jean smirked.
"What's wrong Yeagar? You look alittle pale." Eren's shock expression became on of anger.
"What the fuck Jean?! I knew you were an asshole, but this is taking it to a whole new level!" Jean quickly ran up and wrapped his hands around Eren's throat.
"Shut up you bastard! It's all your fault for doing that shit to me!! Because of you, I was embarrassed, and sent to prison for attempt of rape and for attempt of murder, plus so many other charges!" Eren groaned and grabbed onto Jean's hands.
"You....shouldn't have.....touched....me then." Eren started scratching at Jean's hands, causing him to groan. Jean pulled Eren back and slammed him into the bar door.
"You'll pay for this Yeager!" Jean picked him up and threw him on the ground. Eren slide to a stop, struggling to sit up. Jean stormed over and punched Eren in the face. Blood trickled down Eren's busted lip as he managed to pull himself together and tackle Jean.
"You bastard!" Jean grabbed a handful of Eren's hair and yanked hard, placing a gun under his chin.
"I'm done screwing with you, so long fucker." A shot filled the air as Eren closed his eyes.
"Big mistake." Eren slowly opened his eyes to see zero battered up. Jean groaned as zero shot the gun out of Jean's hands. Eren elbowed Jean hard enough to make him loose his grip on Eren's hair. Eren went for the gun but was sent flying back by a dark figure.
"Eren!" Zero ran up and caught him, using his own strength to stop them both from sliding back. Eren groaned in pain as zero looked at the integration between Jean and the figure.
"Are you alright love?" Petra's voice soothed Jean and she looked at his hand. She leaned down and licked it clean. Eren looked over at Petra, eyes watering.
"Petra.....why?" Petra looked at Eren, no emotion on her face.
"Why?" She sighed as she let go of Jean's hand.
"I suppose Levi never really told you, did he?" Eren looked at her confused.
"Tell me what?" Petra looked between Eren and zero, then to Jean. She rested her eyes on the full moon.
".........It was over 160 years ago...."
----------------------------------
Author's Notes: ohhhhh next chapter must be a flashback.:3 lets see how that goes.:P anyway I hope this settles everything! It's Jean and Pietra, what an odd pairing, I know. It just kinda happened.:P Anyway, look forward to the next chapter!