Party

"You know Eren, if you do not feel comfortable, we could just stay home." Levi kissed his head. Eren rubbed his eyes.
"No, I won't hide anymore. This is the new me, and if Jean and my friends can't respect me, I'll kick them where the sun don't shine." Levi smirked.
"And I'll drain them dry for picking on my mate." Eren couldn't tell if he was serious or not.
"Yeah, no thanks. I can handle horse face." Eren laughed it off. Levi just shrugged.
"Suit yourself, but if he lays a finger on you, he's going to find out why I have the title 'Blood King.' And it is not just because I'm a vampire.
Eren laughed nervously until they got to the party.
*at the party*
Levi and Eren scanned the party, searching for one of Eren's friend.
"Awe yeah, my kind of party!" Eren started swishing his hips around. There was flashing lights, marijuana in the air, alcohol passed around, and a dance floor. Levi made a face of disgust once he saw a man throwing up in a plant.
"How unsanitary." Eren seemed to have not heard him.
"Of course, Mikasa knows how I roll!" Levi raised an eyebrow.
"Roll? You walk, not roll." Eren laughed.
"It's an expression Levi." Levi blushed and tried to hide his face in his lover's neck.
"O-oh." Eren smiled and brought Levi down to kiss him.
"You are so cute!" Levi blushed harder and hide his face again.
"S-Shut up b-brat." Eren giggled.
"Let's go babe." Eren winked at Levi and dragged him into the party more.
--------
Authors note: sorry this was short, again, but I've had surgery on my foot and so it's kinda hard to concentrate, plus, I've been really out of it. But I have it written down here, so I will post more, just thought I would give you alittle more. So, I shall see you all soon!