Levi's protectiveness

*next day*
Levi waited outside Eren's house in a tinted glass limo. He has been waiting for over 40 minutes until he heard the door open. He perked up when he saw Eren walk out his front door, but curious when he noticed Eren had his hoodie up and covered his face. Eren kept his head down and he carefully got into the deer by Levi, mumbling a good morning. After a few seconds, Eren finally spoke up.
"W-what are you doing here?" Eren sounded unsure. Levi arched an eyebrow.
"I told you I was coming to get you. What, you think I was lying?" Levi took Eren's hand with one gloved one, smirking. He frowned when he realized something was off.
"What's wrong Eren?" Eren shook his head.
"Please Levi, not right now." Levi frowned more and carefully took Eren's head and laid it in his chest.
"Whenever your ready bright eyes." Levi smiled gently.
"I'll let you know when we get there, rest." He felt Eren nod and they stayed like that until they reached the school.
*in front of the school*
Levi smiled as Eren was sleeping peacefully.
"Let's see what's under your hoodie, shall we?" Levi smirked as he started lifting up his hoodie. Eren jumped up and jumped out, pulling his hoodie down more. Thank god he woke up when he did.
"Eren!" Levi ran up behind him. Eren glared at Levi, but of course he couldn't see it. He just sighed.
"It's nothing Levi." Levi quickly grabbed Eren's hoodie and lifted it alittle to see a big bruise on the cheek Levi kissed yesterday and a split lip.
"Oi! What happened??" Levis eyes widen. Eren pulled his hoodie down more and fast walked to the front door of the school.
"I-I fell, that's why my face is bruised." Levi narrowed his eyes. He held his unbrella in his hand to block the sun and run after Eren.
"I don't believe you!" Levi grabbed Eren's arm. Eren flinched in pain. Levis eyes widen.
"Levi-" Eren was cut off as Levi picked him up with one arm and carried him to the closest bathroom frantically. He placed Eren on the sink carefully and drops his umbrella.
"Eren, where does it hurt, are you okay?" Levis voice was panicked. Eren started at Levi surprised.
"Levi, I'm f-" he was stopped by Levi's glare. Eren looked down, red. He blinked in surprise as Levi flipped his hood off to get a better look and gasped.
"Eren....." Levis voice was soft and he placed a cold, gentle hand on Eren's face. Eren held it in place and closed his eyes. Levi had a soft look on his face and and they were quiet for a bit. Levi broke the silence and took his hand back.
"Where else are you hurt?" Levi used his Dom voice and Eren whined. He blinked back tears and pointed to his chest. Levi ripped Eren's shirt in half before Eren could blink. Levis eyes went blood red as he traced the bruises and cuts.
"Who did this" Levi's voice went dark and dangerous. Eren frowned and held Levi's hands.
"Levi, it's okay. It doesn't matter." Levi glared up at Eren.
"Like hell it doesn't!" Levi hugged Eren and kissed his head. Then realization hit. He pulled away and looked Eren in the eyes.
"It's that asshole father of yours isn't it." Eren's flinch confirmed and Levi picked him up, his eyes still glowing bright red.
"We're going home." Levi left no room for arguing. Eren blushed.
"Levi it's fine! It doesn't hurt that bad!"
Levi ignored him and carried him back to the limo. Everyone stayed away because of the look Levi gave with those blood red eyes. He stepped in carefully with Eren in his arms and held him carefully in his lap. Eren his his face in Levi's chest, embarrassed. Levi grumbled as the limo drove off.
"I should have smelt the blood." Levi sniffed. Eren looked up.
".....are you okay?" Eren's face showed concern. Levi chuckled and fluffed Eren's hair.
"Of course brat, just abit of the sniffles. Don't worry about it." Levi smirked. Eren blushed.
"I-I'm not w-" the limo stopped and Levi stepped out holding Eren. Eren looked up to see a huge castle surrounded by trees.
"We need to get you checked out, see what that bastard did to you." Eren tensed and unconsciously pulled on his sleeves. Levi caught the gesture and carried him into the summer castle Levi was staying in. The maids lined up inside, where there was little to no sun and bowed as he walked by.
"One of you, go get hanji and tell her to come to my room." Levi commanded. The maids spread out ankle I continued to carry Eren to his bedroom. Eren looked around Levis room to see the widows covered, a tinted chandelier above, and his whole room red and black. Typical vampire room. Levi laid Eren on his, you know it, red and black bed spread. Levi quickly took off his extra layers that protects him from the sun and sat by Eren's side, making sure Eren stayed laying down. Eren looked uncomfortable while Levi stared and sighed when a knock on the door brought Levi to look over at it.
"Come in hanji."