Well....Damn

In one swift move, Levi picked up Eren and brought him close, growling. Everyone stepped back.
"L-Levi wait, we need to remain calm!" Levi continued to look around the room with blood red eyes. Eren sighed. He placed his hands on each of Levi's cheeks. He forced Levi to look at him.
"I'm fine Levi. Calm down." Levi's red eyes slowly faded away and he let out a breath of relief. He leaned lower and kissed Eren's corneas and rested his forehead on Eren's, closing his eyes. Eren smiled gently and stroked his hair. Shiki took a step up.
"I will have the paper examined and have our students search for anyone suspicious." Levi nodded in agreement and opened his eyes.
"If anything happened to you-" Eren gently slapped Levi with both of his hands, breaking Levi's concentration.
"Nothing's going to happen to me, you'll make sure of that right?" Eren smiled with determination in his eyes. Levi looked at Eren surprised, then smirked.
"Of course. No one threatens my brat and gets away with it." Eren pecked Levi's lips. Rima spoke up
"Well it is time to head back to our rooms.
I'm sure a lock down is in order. Ruka will go and inform Kaname and Cross, Shiki and I will inform the students have the paper analyzed. Aido and Kain will lead you to your room." Aido started to throw a fit.
"Why should we?! We serve Kaname, not you or these rude brats-" Kain chopped him on the head.
"It's a safety precaution Aido, you know Kaname would say the exact same thing. Let's just get it over with." Kain looked at Eren and Levi, who was glaring daggers at Aido.
"Let's go." Kain led the way out of the room, Aido, Eren and Levi close by.
"I can't believe I have to guard a pompous asshole and a bitchy he she...."Aido grumbled. Levi popped a vein in his head. His eyes turned red.
"Shut up." Aido's mouth automatically closed and he was unable to open it. As he was freaking out and trying to pry his mouth open, Eren grabbed Levi's arm.
"Levi, don't stoop down to his level! Let him talk." Levi tched and his red eyes fade.
"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" Aido rubbed his face. Kain sighed and scratched his head.
"What a pain.....as the original vampire, he commands all of us. He can force you to walk off a bridge and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it." Levi smirked.
"you're very knowledgeable." Kain sighed.
" I just pay attention to things. It's obvious." They stopped at the door. Eren turned to Kain and Aido.
"Thank you for guiding us to our room. Please make it back to your rooms safety." Kain smiled lightly and nodded.
"Of course-" Levi groaned and took Eren's arm and opened the door.
"Yeah yeah, good night and whatever." He pulled Eren in and slammed the door.
".......alright then." Kain started back to his room."
"....well....damn." Aido followed Kain.
*outside the night dorms*
A vampire and human sat high in a tree, watching as other vampires ran about searching for intruders.
"First part of the plan is completed. On to the next one." The vampire smirked.
"Perfect. This will teach Levi a lesson. Let's see how he feels once his heart gets broken." The vampire picked up the human and ran off.
-----------------
Author's Notes: oh noooo who's the enemies? And omg Levi and Eren are soooo cute!!! And we're on chapter 30!!! Yay!