Confrontation

Levi held Eren's hand as Eren searched frantically for his friends. Levi glared at anyone who's eyes lingered on Eren and barred his fangs as they passed. He didn't even noticed he stopped until he felt a tug at his hand and looks down at his mate's concerned eyes.
"Are you okay Levi?" Levi smiled lightly and kissed the back of Eren's hand, sliding his fangs gently as to not puncture.
"I'm fine love." Eren smiled back. As he turned to continue walking, he collided with a person, causing him to fall backward into Levi's arms. Before Levi could attack the person, the sound of his mate's name stopped him in his track. Eren looked at the person and smiled.
"Connie!" Connie bear hugged Eren, but then Eren's shirt was yanked and Connie was forced off Eren. Levi wrapped a hand around Connie's neck and barred his fangs.
"DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!" Levi's voice shook the house. Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's waist and pulled himself closer.
"Levi stop! Your going to kill him! It was just a hug Levi!" Eren cried out.  Levi waited for a few seconds and came to a decision. He took a deep breath and dropped Connie to the floor. Connie grabbed at his own throat and coughed hard, trying to breath.
"Connie!" Everyone moved out of the way and allowed the hostess of the party through. She went over and looked down at Connie sympathetically. She helped him up and Jean came and led Connie out of the room and to the kitchen for some water. Mikasa glared up at Levi.
"How dare you harm my friend! I don't care how close the blood moon is, you need to control yourself!" Levi stared her down.
"I felt Eren was in trouble, it was my right to protect him!" Mikasa took a deep breath and walked up to him, and proceeded to slap him across the face. Eren gaspsed.
"Mikasa!" She cut Eren off and matched Levi's glare.
"Your right is to give Eren space! He doesn't need an insecure mate breathing down his neck!" Levi growled and Eren had enough. He went in between them bawling.
"P-Please stop this. D-Don't fight anymore!" Eren covered his face and tried to stop the tears from falling. From the crowd, Armin came out and put his arm around Eren's shoulders. He looked sternly at Levi and Mikasa.
"Can't you too please get along, for Eren's sake?! I'm not asking you to be best buds, but at least don't fight! You-" turns to Levi.
"your too overprotective. I understand Eren has a reckless personality and attracts trouble, and you just want to protect him, with or without the blood moon effects, but he needs other people too! Don't isolate him! Not everyone is out to get you or him!" Levi looked away and tched. Armin looked over at Mikasa.
"Mikasa-" she flinces and looks away.
".....Eren will always be a part of our family, we just have a new member. Eren is no longer just our brother from another mother, we must share him with others who also care for him." Mikasa looked down sadly. Armin looked between Levi and Mikasa.
"And if you can't get along, or at least try not to be at each others throat, the. Neither of you deserve him." Armin led Eren out of the room and upstairs.
--------------------------------------------
Author's note: OMG I don't post for a while and so many people read it, I'm super shocked! Anyway, I'm sure you noticed the blood moon thing, I'll explain more in the next chapter, so look forward to it. I appreciate each and everyone of you guys who had come to read and enjoyed this story, so I will try my best to keep up. But please do be patient with me. I'm working and going to college. If you wanna ask me anything or say hi or whatever, private message and comments are a thing.:p until next time, bye!