Revenge is Bitter Swe-...Nah Just Bitter

By the end of the story, Eren was in tears. Petra looked down at her stomach, rubbing it, as if her baby could be there.
"It's all his fault....his fault my baby is dead....it is both of your faults!" Petra looked up at him with lifeless eyes.
"And you shall all pay." She flicked her hand and more shadow people came. Zero began to shoot at them, keeping Eren behind him. He tched.
"This bitch..." Jean got up and went to attack Zero. Eren got in front of Jean and looked up at him all innocently and cute. Jean stopped in his tracks, blushing deeply at Eren.
"Please stop this. J E A N." Eren blew at kiss at Jean, causing his knees to give out. Zero grabbed Jean and pulled him, holding a gun to his head.
"Stop or else the fucker gets it!" Zero glared at Petra, pulling on Jean's hair. Jean groaned, glaring at Eren.
"You seducing bitch! How dare you do this to me twice!" Eren flipped him off.
"This time was on purpose horse face!" Before the shadow people could advance further, Petra stopped them. She kept her eyes on Jean.
"Don't hurt him." Zero kept his eyes on her as Eren looked between Jean and Petra.
"How......I thought-"
"We met in a club. Jean was drunk, rambling about vampires and how there was a slit named Eren whom ruined his life. I sat with him and we began to talk. We hit it off right away. After a  few meetings and exchanging stories, we came up with a plan to get our revenge......" Jean grunted as he tried to break free.
"Run Petra! Just get away before they kill you!" Petra smiled lightly at Jean. From behind, a shadow person snuck behind Eren and pulled him away from zero.
"EREN!" Zero tched and looked at Petra, aiming the gun to her chest and pulled the trigger.
"PETRA!" Jean elbowed Zero in the side, running to her. Zero took this opportunity to grab Eren's hand and run with him towards the bar, forcing it open and closed the doors behind them. Jean bent down, scooping Petra up in his arms. He began crying.
"Petra...why didn't you run?" She smiled up at his and placed her hand on his cheek.
"Because I fell in love with an honest man." Jean placed a hand on hers, crying.
"I love you too Petra..." She smiled at him.
"I know." Jean looked down at the bullet and back at Petra.
"....bite me." Petra looked at him confused.
"I will take revenge for both of us, bite me!" Petra gave him a sad look and pulled him down, sinking her teeth into his neck. Jean groaned, holding her head to his neck. Once she pulled back, she smiled at him.
"Drink my blood." Jean nodded, leaning to her wound and sucked. Petra moaned, petting his hair. She smiled painfully.
"You know.....At first...I was scared...of dying....but now....it's kinda peaceful you know?" Jean came up and looked at her in her eyes. Stroking her face with blood dripping down his mouth.
"I will end this....I promise." He leaned down and kissed her passionately. The second he felt her heart stop, he pulled back. He wiped the blood and tears off his face with his sleeve and looked down at Petra. He gently put her down, kissing her head. He got up and glared at the the bar.
"I'll avenge you Petra....I promise."
---------------------------
Author's Notes: ohh shit she dead! Well, I suppose we all saw that coming. Anyway, that's one down, one to go!:3