Always and Forever

Mikasa and Levi glared at eachother for a while. Levi was the first to break eye contact, sighing and looking down.
"........I suppose if it is for Eren's sake..." Levi looked up at her with a serious expression etched on his face. He held out a hand with uncertainty.
"....truce?" Mikasa's eyes widen as she realized he was serious. She glanced down at his hand and looks back up at Levi. Her expression turned to stone and she took his hand.
"Truce, for Eren." She shook once and quickly pulled back. The gesture made Levi smirk in amusement.
"For Eren."
Armin took Eren upstairs to the guest room Eren and Armin would often share when they slept over. Eren went over to the bed and sat down sighing.
"Armin? Do you think they'll ever get along? Do you think I was asking for too much?" Armin went over to Eren and sat beside his, wrapping an arm around Eren's shoulder.
"I don't know Eren, but I believe you did the right thing." He gave Eren a comforting smile. Eren returned it.
"Thank you for what you said earlier. I couldn't have said it better myself." Armin chuckled abit at that and gave Eren a gentle squeeze.
"Of course, what else are best friends for?" Eren smirked.
"Making sure you don't sleep through class and has painkillers ready at hand for hangovers?" Armin scoffed. He gave Eren a proper look.
"........hey Eren, did you know you look like a girl?" Eren puffed his cheeks out.
"No I don't!" Armin gave him his famous 'really' face.
".......okay, maybe alittle....Levi transformed me to my original state." Armin thought for a second.
" speaking of original state, how is it that you've been living as a human all these years?" The question shocked Eren.
"I-I don't know.....maybe once I get back...I can ask my dad..." Armin glared hard.
"I don't want you anywhere near that man! I've heard what he did to you, and if I were Levi, I'd rip his throat out then and there!" Armin calmed down abit when Eren patted his knee.
"It's fine armin, I promise, I would go with Levi or some with me....at least if my dad tries anything, I know there is someone protecting me." Makes a face. "Protecting me....god that sounds so girly." Armin's mood brighten and laughed at Eren's disgusted face.
"It's part of being a fertile, you'll get use to it." Eren rolled his eyes, causing Armin to giggle.
".......I can tell he loves you very much." Eren looked at him confused.
"Who?" Armin gave Eren his  'really' face again.
"Levi, dummy." Eren blushed and looked away.
"S-shut up! I-I knew that!" Armin holds back a laugh. Eren looks back at him in realization.
"Mikasa said something about a blood moon, what's that!" Armin snickers.
"Your a vampire and you don't even know?" Armin teases. Armin cuts Eren off before he could make a comeback.
"A blood moon is a cycle that happens every 6 months. It is basically mating season." Eren blushed hard. " the dominant is extremely protective and possessive of his fertile, and normally the fertile would go into heat.....which is strange because your not....but yeah, that's why Levi has been very rough with Connie. His and your bond is strong and it is nearly impossible to control the emotions a Dom has towards his mate. So get use to this treatment." Eren stared at Armin in surprise.
"How do you know all this??" Armin smirked.
"Because I pay attention in class." Eren retaliated by sticking his tongue out at him. Armin smiled and ruffles Eren's hair.
"......you know we will always be family right?" Eren looked up at Armin and smiled.
"Of course! Always and forever." Eren wrapped his arms around Armin and gave him a big hug. They hugged for a minute until Eren looks up.
"Let's go see what's going on downstairs, can't run away forever." Armin just rolled his eyes.
"You just want to grab some beer." Eren pulled back and snapped his fingers.
"Now your talking!" He gets up and grabs Armin's arm. Armin smirked at Eren as he's dragged downstairs.
Always and forever.