Getting Ready

*back at home*
Eren looks in the mirror in their bedroom.
"Hey Levi? Do you have any scissors? Or a hat? At least something that makes me looks more, you know, manly?"Levi pokes his head in from the bathroom, brushing his fangs.
"You do not need either, the more feminine the sub is, the more they are attractive and wanted in the vampiric world." Eren looks at him, glaring.
"That might be great in the vampire night, but not for this party, where many of my human friends will be there-" Eren gasped.
"Jean will be there! Oh my god he is never going to let me hear the end of it!" Eren buried his face in his hands and sits down. Levi puts his toothbrush up and spits in the sink. He then comes over to Eren and rests a hand on his shoulder.
"Eren, you are perfect, and if anyone tells you different, they will have to talk to me." Levi glares down in a serious manner. Eren looked up from his face.
"R-really?" Levi smirk and picked him up and placed him on the bed.
"Yes, I am." Levi smiles at him lovingly and hears a knock. He walks over to the door and opens to see a few boxes on the floor. He bends over and picks them up and brings them over to the bed. Eren looks at them curiously.
"What is it?" Levi takes off a lid a smirks.He pulls a silk shirt up and shows Eren. Eren looked at it and looks through the boxes.
"....are these the clothes?? Is that a fucking dress?? I am not going to wear that!!" Levi laughs.
"Oh no, that is for a special night. But this no holds more of the modern clothes." Eren looks through it. He pulls out a blue jacket and a loose white shirt with black shorts.
".....I guess this is the most modern you have. It will have to work." Eren gets up and heads to the bathroom.Levi chuckles and gets dressed in a nice shirt and suit. Eren comes out in embarrassment.
"L-Levi, this shirt is too long..." Levi looked over at him and smiles.
"No, i think it is perfect. Are you ready?" Eren sighed and goes over to take his arm.
"Let's just get the embarrassment over with." Levi chuckles and leads him to the car.
"Hey Eren?" Eren looked up at him.
"Hm?" Levi leans down and kisses his jaw.
"You look lovely."Levi takes him into the car and starts driving off. Eren looked down in a blush the whole way.
-------------
Authors Note: hey, so I got a job and have started watching leafyishere, which I am watching while I wrote this. I promise next
Chapter will be better and hopefully sooner than a month. Thank you for sticking with me this long!$