Eren's First Time!

"Levi!" A woman with red hair ran up to Levi and engulfed him in a hug. Eren felt a pang of jealousy. Levi pried her off.
"Get off shitty glasses and go look at my mate!" Hanji stopped and looked over at Eren with curious eyes, then she smiled and engulfed Eren in a hug.
"You must be Eren! It's nice to finally meet you! Levi would not stop talking about how adorable his mate is!" Levi blushed and yanked her off Eren!
"Shut up! Don't just hug my mate like you know him!" Hanji looked at Levi's angry expression to Eren's shocked one and smiles.
"Where are my manners?-"
"You don't have any-" Hanji bumped Levi out of the way and grabbed Eren's hand and shook vigorously.
"My name is hanji, I'm the Levi's personal doctor and best friend!" Levi smacked her hand and she yelled and pulled back.
" who's best friend?" Hanji was whining at Levi and rubbing her sore hand.
"So mean Levi, after all these years of friendship." Hanji fake cried. Eren felt kinda bad for her. Levi just grabbed her by the shirt.
"Quit your complaining and look at my mate! He's hurt!" Hanji stopped playing around and looked into Levi's eyes. Eren frowned and looked downward. Levi let go slowly.
"His sorry excuse for a father beat the shit outta him. I want you to tend to his wounds."
Hanji' s eyes widen and she nodded and went over to Eren. She smiled kindly.
"It's okay Eren, we just need to look at the damage. Can you strip please?" Eren looked up worried and shook his head.
"I-I'm fine, it's just my chest!" Hanji frowned.
"Eren it's okay, no one will judge you. I promise. If you want, I'll send Levi out." Eren immediately shook his head and took in a deep breath. He slowly took off his shirt until it was bare. His eyes watered and he felt ashamed. Levi sensed his discomfort and took his hand, making Eren feel abit better. Levi nights lip hard and Hanji's eyes watered as they looked at his back, arms and chest. Scars on scars laid on Eren's chests, arms and back, plus new bruises started to form on his back.
"Damn that man...."Levi cursed.
"Oh Eren, I'm so sorry...." Eren looked away, unable to meet their eyes. Levi sat down on the bed and pulled Eren into his lap. After a few seconds, hanji started cleaning the wounds and levi held Eren as he silently cried in his chest. After hanji finished, she sighed.
"I'm guessing he's never had blood before, judging by these scars." Levi just looked at her sadly and shook his head.
"He didn't even know he was a fertile until I told him. I swear I'll kill that man..." Levi petted Eren's hair and he started dozing off. Hanji frowned and gently touched Eren's shoulder to keep him awake.
"Eren......you need to drink blood." Eren's eyes widen and he turned his head quickly at hanji.
"I-I can't." Levi took Eren's chin and he forced him to look at him in the eyes.
"You can and you will. This will help you and allow you to completely transform into your fertile self. Then the scars will be gone. I promise I will be here for you every step of the way Eren." Eren stiffen. No more scars? Sounds like a good deal, but...
"I-I don't know Levi.....I've never done it before, a-and I don't know if you'll still love me after I change." His eyes watered. Levi leaned down and kissed his lips gently, pulling back and smiling softly.
"Brat, I'll always love you. Now shut up and suck." Levi turned his head to the side and Eren just stared at it.
"Y-you want me to drink from you?!" Hanji chuckled.
"He is your mate Eren, it's only natural he would want to be your first." Eren blushed deeply and looked into Levi's eyes. Levi nodded and Eren sighed.
"I-itakimasu." Eren leaned over Levi's neck and hesitated.
"It will be okay Eren, I will be fine." Levi's voice soothes Eren, allowing him to bite into Levi's neck and begin to drink.
"After he's done, I think you will both need to rest, doctors orders."hanji smirksand walked out. Eren pulled back with blood dripping down his mouth. Levi smirked and licked it off and kissed Eren sweetly. Eren dozed off into Levi's arms and Levi laid down with him, falling asleep soon after him.