Mikasa

*two days later*
Eren woke up excited and bounced off the bed.
"Levi! It's morning!" Levi groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"I'm up, I'm up." Eren put his forehead on Levi's and smiled.
"Your fevers gone!" Eren tackled Levi into a hug. Levi pried him off.
"Yeah yeah get off brat." Levi blushed.
"I-I'm going to go get ready. Stay. Here." Levi glared down at Eren and went to the bathroom. Eren heard a ding in the bag he brought. He jumped up and tip toes to his bag, rummaging through to find his phone. In big words he saw Mikasa's name and 50 other texts. Eren gulped and widen his eyes.
"Awe fuck! I forgot to tell everyone what happened!" Eren flipped his phone open and saw that his battery was almost dead. He quickly called Mikasa.
"Ohh I hope she's not too mad." Eren held the phone to his ear and-
"EREN YAEGAR WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU IVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU FOR DAYS ARMIN AND CONNIE AND EVERYONE ARE WORRIED BECAUSE YOU HAVENT BEEN SHOWING UP AT SCHOOL WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING-" Eren held his phone from his ear, waiting for Mikasa to stop her yelling.
"Mikasa! Chill out!" The yelling on the other line got even louder and Eren sighed.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN CHILL OUT YOU WERE MISSING EREN HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO CHILL OUT YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST CALL AFTER DISAPPEARING FOR DAYS AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?! ARE YOU ON DRIGS OMG DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU WHERE ARE YOU-"
"MIKASA CALM YOUR TITS!" Eren snapped. Before Mikasa could reply Eren continued.
"Listen, I know that I should have called sooner but in honesty, that had not even crossed my mind!
"Eren what are you-"
"Just listen! *sighs* look, to simplify everything, dad beat me up good, Levi got sick, I was transformed, I look like a fucking girl by the way, and things just started to settle, so please don't have a bitch fit right now okay?" Mikasa was quiet on the other line.
".....hello? Mikasa?" Eren heard crying and he instantly felt bad. It wasn't her fault he was an asshole who doesn't answer his phone.
"Awe Mikasa-"
"W-When can I see y-you Eren? I-I miss you." Mikasa sounded so broken. Eren frowned.
"I-I don't know. I don't think Levi will allow me to attended school right now. He just recovered so it could be a few more days. I'm so sorry Mikasa." Eren heard Mikasa trying to stop crying.
"I-I have an idea. How about I throw a party, invite all our friends. What better way to celebrate your transformation?" Eren looked thoughtfully.
"I don't know-" He looked over at the bathroom.
"Eren please, I haven't been able to sleep. It would give me some piece of mind to see you."
Eren sighed and rubbed his head. This girl was going to be the death of him.
"Alright Mikasa, I'll be there. Just send me the deets and Ill see what I can do." He heard a sigh of relief on the line.
"Thank you Eren. I will. We all miss you."
"I miss you all too." He heard the water shut off in the bathroom.
"And I have to go, by!"
"Eren wait-" he hung up, put his phone on his bag, and jumped on the names as soon as the door opened to show Levi in his towel.
".....your still in bed brat?" Eren smirked.
"Had to wait for you to get out."
Levi hmed and went to get dressed. Eren was planning plan A all the way to Z on how to get to that party.