Welcome To The Night Class

Eren woken up, stretching as he got out of bed to draw the curtains. The moon's pale light beamed into the room, enhancing Eren's beauty.
".......I'm fucking hungry." Eren went over to Levi and sat ontop of him. Levi grunted but refused to open his eyes.
"...Leeeeeeeviiiii, I'm huuuuuugryyyyy!" Levi groaned again and turned on his side, making Eren fall off. Eren glared at Levi and smirked evily. Eren got off the bed and backed up. He ran and body slammed Levi. That defiantly woke him up.
"Eren what the fuck?!?!" Eren smirked.
"I said I'm hungry, yet you continue to sleep. Sooooo I body slammed your ass." Levi covered his eyes with an arm.
"Spoiled brat......alright, just be gentle." Eren smiled happily and leaned into Levi's neck.
"Itakimasuuu, chu." Eren bite and began drinking. Levi ran his fingers thought Eren's hair with his other hand, until Eren licked his neck and sat up.
"Thank you! Now, let's get ready!" Eren jumped up and ran to the closet.
"I hope they're in here...."Eren opened the closet and it showed a girl and guy night class uniform.
"................Levi?....why is there a skirt in here?" Levi smirked and moved his arm to sit up.
"Oh, didn't I tell you? As my fertile, I wanted you to dress as such....so I put you down as a girl." Eren went red with rage and threw the skirt at Levi's head.
"You asshole!!! I'm a dude!!! I'm not wearing a skirt where my penis will flop around, this ain't no Kevin Hart joke!!" Levi grabbed the skirt smiling angerly.
"Kevin Hart? Are you seeing someone behind my back?" Levi got up slowly from the bed, blanket falling to the floor, causing Eren to help.
"P-Put some clothes on!" Levi advanced and put a hand on both sides  by Eren's head.
"Your cheating me arn't you, that's why you won't put on the skirt." Levi held up the skirt and had a demonic glint in his eye. Eren tried backing up in fear.
"No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
*in class*
Aido continue staring at the door.
"Where are those new students?! They're late!" Kaname sat patently, reading his book. Shiki continued eating pocky, while rims later on the desk on her stomach, kicking her legs. Ruka sits beside Kaname, watching his every move.
"Shut up Aido, you're disturbing Kaname-Sama!" Ruka glared at Aido. Kain sighed, leaning on the wall behind Aido. Aido slammed him book down.
"What did you say Ruka!?" Kaname closed his book and everyone went quiet.
"When my grandfather comes in, I want you all to be on your best behavior, is that understood?" He glances behind him at the other students.
"Yes Kaname-Sama." Everyone said at once. The door opened and Eren comes in, red and pulling his skirt down. Levi is right beside him, smirking in victory.
"Welcome, grandfather, Lady Eren." Eren twitched, but was stopped before he could speak.
"You don't listen, do you shitty brat." Gasps filled the room as Kaname smiled.
"I must have gotten it from your side, grandfather." Levi tched and led Eren to an open space. Everyone was glaring at Levi and Eren, angered by the way he talked to Kaname. Levi looked at them, eyes turning red.
"You got something to say brats?" Without even realizing it, everyone looked away on pure instinct. The air was uneasy, considering no one knows why they turned away instead of confronting Levi. The teacher came up and cleared his throat.
"W-Well, let's begin with history." Eren groaned and payed his head on the desk.
"Great."
----------------------------
Author's Notes: in getting good at this frequent update!!!! Yeah!