Eren's Turn

Kaname walked into the nurse room. Eren was still by Levi's side, sound asleep with his head on Levi's chest. It's been two days since the attack and Levi has not yet woken up. No one was able to find the intruders yet, but as the time passed everyone began more tense. Kaname walked over to Eren, shaking his shoulder gently.
"Eren, please wake up. Cross has came up with a plan to find the intruders but we need your help." Eren's eyes slowly opened, red and sore from crying all night again. He sat up and looked down at Levi to find him still asleep. He held back tears as he looked at Kaname with sorrowful eyes.
"What if he doesn't wake up? What if he dies at any second? I don't want him to die alone-" Kaname slapped Eren across the face, stunning Eren.
"Listen! Greatest Grandfather would not want you to cry here for him all alone, let alone giving up on him! I need you to pull yourself together so we may keep him out of danger and so I do t have to worry about you, him, or my baby!"Kaname's eyes widen and he clamped his mouth shut with his hand. Eren stared shocked at him. As his mouth opened to question what Kaname said, he was cut off.
"Please do not tell anyone. Zero is bearing my child. The only ones who knows this outside of us is Cross and Yuki. He is in a delicate state, and I do not want him or my child to be put in danger. I've tried convincing him to stay put at my mansion a few miles from the school, but he is stubborn and refuses to back down from a blood sucker, as he so delicately puts." Eren is in shock as Kaname pulls up a chair.
"I know this is difficult for you, but I need you to trust me. Levi will be safe here. The doctor said that he will heal and I've placed Aido and Kain outside to guard him once the plan commences." Eren looked down at Levi and frowns.
".........will I be able to see him again?" Kaname looked pitifully at him.
".....if things go as planned. Yes." Eren sat there for a few moments before sighing. He stood up and rubbed his eyes on his sleeve. He looked at Kaname with determination.
"I'm going to protect Levi, so take me to cross and let's explain the plan." Kaname smiled and nodded.
"Sounds good. Let's go." Eren went out first, taking one good glance back at Levi.
"....I love you." Then he left. Kaname looked down at Levi and smiled sadly.
"I promise you I will protect him with my life, I swear upon the Kuran name." He turned and left the room as well, missing the twitch in Levi's finger.
*in Cross's office*
Most of Kaname's elite force stood around the headmaster's desk, with Eren sat in front next to Kaname. Cross folds his hands and rests his chin on his fingers.
".........so we are aware of the letter, that their goal is both Eren and Levi. We have identified one of the intruders as an ex wife of his majesty, Pietra. Now to draw both Pietra and the I know intruder out. Eren, I am going to need to use you as bait to draw them out." Eren tensed but kept quiet and eager. Cross proceeds to explain the plan to Eren and afterwords, smiles brightly.
"I believe it will work!" Zero in the corner looks skeptical.
"You idiot, as if anyone is that stupid."
"We have to try something zero." Kaname glanced at zero, meeting his eyes.
"If there is a way to stop this, than this is the perfect way. I want to have as little blood shed as possible." Cross looks concerned at Eren.
"Do you think you can do this?" Eren looks down, then at everyone in the room. He met Cross's eyes and smirked.
"I'm going to be able to do this, believe it!" Yuki smiled.
"I'll keep watch along with Shiki and Rima." Cross frowns.
"I do not want you to participate. I can't have my loving daughter get hurt-" Kaname slams his fist on the desk, breaking it.
"Headmaster Cross, everyone in here is putting their lives at stake, more than others. I do not think you should discriminate against Yuki just because she is your daughter." Kaname held a deadly glare at Cross, who just sighs.
"Very well. Then we shall begin tomorrow. Tonight, everyone rest." Cross looks at everyone in the room and rests his eyes on Eren.
"This is a dangerous task, I want everyone well rested and fed. We will commence as soon as the sun goes down. Good night everyone." Everyone left at a time and Cross sighs, taking off his glasses and wiping his face.
"I hope you day you will forgive me, Levi."
-----------------------
Author's Notes: it's so late in the night! But yeah, what's going to happen? What's the plan? And OMG ZERO IS PREGNANT! Lol.:P