Graduation

Everyone threw their hats in the air, yelling in amazement. They have all finally graduated. Eren made it back home just in time to finish his last year of school and graduate with everyone, except Jean.
"Eren! We did it!" Armin ran up and hugged him, his green gown slightly too big for him. Eren giggled and hugged him back.
"We did!" Mikasa came and joined in the huge, Connie and Annie, and Ymir and Krista. Slowly everyone made their way to huge eachother. Once their group huge was done, they scattered to meet the other students and their parents. Eren ran to the figure dressed in completely black. Levi decided not to finish the school, since there was only a month left. He was sure Eren was protected in that school, especially if Mikasa was there. Eren ran up and jumped into Levi's arms. Erwin was behind Levi, holding his umbrella. Levi chuckled and hugged him back.
"Be careful Eren." As Eren pulled back, Levi placed his hand on Eren's stomach.
"Don't want to hurt little Eddy." Eren raised an eyebrow, still smiling.
"What makes you think Eddy is not an Ellen?" Levi chuckled and kissed his stomach.
"Call it fathers intuition." Eren laughed.
"Doesn't matter. Boy, girl, as long as it's a healthy baby." Eren gently rubbed the growing bump on his stomach, Levi laying his face on it.
"Agreed. And the baby's mother." Levi smiled as Eren blushed.
"Eren!" Armin ran up to Levi and Eren, catching his breath.
"I got the job! I will be attending you and Levi at the castle once you move back!" Armin took Eren's hands and jumped for joy. Eren looked surprised.
"Really?! That's great! I'm guessing Hanji liked your ideas?" Armin nodded and looked at Levi, bowing.
"Thank you sir!" Levi tched and waved Armin off.
"Yeah yeah, go play brat." Armin smiled and waved at Eren, running off. Probably to pack. Eren looked at Levi.
"If I heard properly, you've assigned Mikasa the captain of your guards, and Ymir as a knight, and Krista as a designer?" Levi looked away blushing slightly.
"I just figured you'd want most of your friends close by. I also gave Connie a job as the driver, and Annie as a cook. Hopefully it would help take some off of Erwin's shoulders." Erwin just looked ahead, in his own little world. Eren giggled and wrapped his arms around Levi.
"I love you Levi." Levi smiled and picked Eren up bridal style.
"I love you too Eren." He kissed Eren's head.
"Now, let's head back to France and prepare for our wedding." Eren blushed.
"A-Already?" Levi chuckled.
"I want you to become mine completely as soon as possible. So I've already had our things packed and our belongings sent to France." Eren sighed.
"Wait, who's last name are we taking?" Levi looked thoughtfully.
"Hmmmm how about yours?" Eren nodded.
"Levi Yaegar. I like it." Eren leaned up and kissed him.
"Figured you might. Now let's go." Levi carried Eren to the limbo, Erwin making sure Levi stayed in the shade. Levi placed Eren in carefully as he slid in. He closed the door and placed his head on Eren's lap.
"We should be headed to the airport. Wake me
Once we get there love." Eren giggled and stroked Levi's hair.
"Yeah yeah. Take your nap." Levi chuckled.
"Brat." He scooted his head closer to Eren's stomach and swiftly drifted off. Eren continued to stroke his hair until he himself fell asleep, singing "Everything's Alright."
--------------------------
Author's Notes: okay, hopefully I can finish this story in one or two chapters. I am so thankful for everyone who had stuck with this story to the end. I will post the names on the last chapter of who really stuck by since the very beginning. If I didn't put your name there, please no hard feelings! But yeah, maybe...Juuuust maybe...there might be a continuation in another book...maybe...I want to write my other story first....we'll see.
Anyway let's wrap this up!