Chapter 6: The Dance

Dipper's P.O.V

Soos, Wendy and (Y/n) were preparing for party, while Mabel and I were on a couch. (Y/n look over at us.

"Oh no, Mabel. I-I don't feel so good. I BBBBLLLAAAA!" I says as he sprays pink silly string at his sister.

"Ohhh, Grunkle Stan what did you feed us? BBBBBLLLAAAA!" Mabel sprays purple silly string back at me. We keep spraying the spring at each other. "Hahaha, barfing!" (Y/n) jumps off the ladder that she was on hanging streamers, and grab a bottle of silly string. She runs over to us about the same time Wendy does.

"Guys, guys, stop!-" Wendy starts.

"Something terrible just happen!" (Y/n) finishes. Mabel and I just stare at them.

"BBBBLLLAAAA!" They both yell. (Y/n) spray Mabel with light blue string, while Wendy sprays me with green. We all start to laugh.

Mabel throws confetti. "Comedy Gold." Stan comes by and takes the silly string cans and confetti.

"Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits." He says. A chorus of 'Awwws' follow.

"Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?" Soos asks.

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get the kids to spend money at the shack." Stan answers as he unrolls a "Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey" game.

"Nice!" Soos exclaims.

"Isn't it too 90's for a 2016 party?" (Y/n) asks.

"N-No. Why aren't you working?" Stan says getting off of the subject.

"'Cuz I don't got anything else to do." She replies then slaps her hand over her mouth.

"What did you say?" He boomed.

"Nothing." (Y/n) responds then hurries outside to probably to see what else she can do.

"That was weird, anyway the young people of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun." Stan says.
I go over to the snack table and pour Mabel a cup of Diet Pitt Soda. "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack." I tell him. I walk back over to Mabel and hand her the cup.

"Hey, hey! Make your self useful and copy these flyers." Stan shows us the flyer.

PARTY

AT THE

MYSTERY SHACK

KIDS AND TEENAGERS

WELCOME

FREE?

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store." Soos sing songs.

"Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" Stan informs. Mabel and I walk to the office and see a sheet over a box. We pull the sheet off and see a really old, busted up copier machine. Several moths fly around it.

"Butterflies!" Mabel exclaims with a gasp.

I lift the lid. "Does it even work?" I press a button and lay my arm on the machine. It turns on, and creates a copy of my arm. Mabel picks it up.

"Success!" The paper starts shaking in her hand. She drops it. "Whoa". My arm starts to come to life, and begins to crawl near us.

"AHHHHHH!" We scream.