Chapter 37: Oddpocalypse pt. 3

Dipper's P.O.V

I am pulled through the portal, leaving Mabeland, and enter right in the middle of the fearamid. The music stops, and everyone stares at me.

"Well, well, well, Pine Tree, looks like you finally arrived at the party." He greets.

"You'll never get away with this Bill." I yell.

"Au contraire Pine Tree. My fun has just begun. Pentagram has the deed to the Mystery Shack. Shooting Star, Question Mark, and Ice are trapped in my fantasy Prison. 6-Fingers is still a statue. Claw and Llama are nowhere to be found. Fishtail is going to be mine forever, and you don't have the journals anymore. Face it, I have won." He informs.

"I will never stop trying to defeat you." I tell him.

"Well in that case." Bill snaps his fingers, and I am hit in the back of the head.

Stan's P.O.V

"Lil' Gideon, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Here to deliver this back to you." He replies, holding up...the deed. How in the heck did he get that.

"Dipper, Soos, and Wendy are all in Mabel's Prison." He points to the magenta bubble in the sky. "Their gonna need help in there."

"Oh, yeah, and why should I believe anything you say?"

"Because I USED to be once of Bill's minions. I know exactly what that prison is, and how hard it is to defeat. Now, quit yammerin' old man, and gather forces. I'll leave a couple of vehicles for you."

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but thanks kid." I say as he jumps back into the monster truck with one of the prisoners.

"You can thank me after we've taken care of Bill!" He yells as they drive away.

"Ok, Stanley. All you have to do is find who will be willing to help you."

Ford's P.O.V

"Let me go, you insane three-sided—! Wha—What is this place?" I ask as soon as I can see. A chain appears around my leg.

Bill rises out of the floor, playing a piano. "We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. Oh, I know we'll meet again some sunny day." He sings.

"Wh-Where am I?" I question.

"You're in the penthouse suite, kid! Tip of the Pyramid. Have a drink." He snaps his fingers and a martini appears in my hand. "Make yourself comfortable." He takes a sip using his eye, as I sit down on a couch. You know that couch is made from living human skin?" The couch groans as eye, a nose, and a mouth appear.

I jump up immediately, rattling the chain and yelling. "Aaah! Quit the games, Cipher! (Still to this day, I keep wanting to spell 'Cipher' C-H-I-P-E-R. I don't know why, probably since I keep thinking him as a nacho chip.) If I'm alive you must want something from me."

"Ah, sharp as ever, Fordsy. As you may have noticed...I've recently had a multi-densional makeover. I control space, matter, and now that that dumb baby's out of the way, time itself. But I wasn't always this way. You think those chains are tight? Imagine living in the second dimension, flat minds in a flat world with flat dreams." His eye shows a planet, similar to Saturn, on a two-dimensional plane, which then burns. "I liberated my dimension, Stanford, and I'm here to liberate yours. There's just one hitch. Well two," He changes his eye to the fishtail symbol from the zodiac. 'Oh no, (Y/n).' "As you know, the Mer is the center point of that blasted zodiac and as it turns out my weirdness can't escape the magical confines of this town. There's something keeping me in."