Part6

Sanyukta who was barely paying any attention to his words pulled him into an embrace. For Sanyukta it was just a friendly hug which was a result of her uncontrollable joy but for Randhir it was much more, he drowned himself in the embrace and felt her. They stood in the posture for some moments when Sanyukta realised that she was hugging her Enemy/Competitor , The great MCP, she broke the hug and in embarressment went inside the kitchen. Here Randhir in his mind was cursing himself 'Randhir focus ! How can you just feel good hugging her. Remember your motive to marry her , for which you even had a patch up with your mother. Don't get distracted '. The rest of the day , they tried to keep away from each other. Later at night during dinner Randhir passed taunts about Sanyukta's food that she needs to join cooking classes. Sanyukta made a face at him and ignored him. Renuka appreciated her for her cooking skills and she smiled. Randhir felt embarressed , he left the dining table and went to his room. Sanyukta smirked at this but Renuka seemed worried. She asked Sanyukta to finish her dinner. After dinner when Sanyukta was washing the dishes, Renuka came to her 'Beta can you please do me a favour ? ''Sure Mam! It would be my pleasure ' Sanyukta said with a smile. 'Beta you are my daughter now so no Mam ! Call me Mom , I will feel good. Aur Randhir ne shayad dinner table pe khana ache se nai khaya. So can you please take some to food for him ? And leave the dishes aise kaamon ke liye ghar mein bohot sare naukar hain '. Sanyukta smiled and served some food on a plate and made her way into Randhir's room..............
-To Be Continued