part20

Meanwhile Randhir who was worried as hell, banged on the door, Sanyukta being in the washroom couldn't hear a thing. Having no other way left Randhir climbed into the room through the window. Hearing the noise of water from the washroom he felt relieved as Sanyukta hadn't done anything silly. His eyes fell on the laptop .'Ye laptop pe kya kar rhi thi ? ' he sat in front of the laptop and played the paused video. He just couldn't believe what he saw. Had it been possible, his eyes would have popped out their sockets and would have been rolling on the bed. His mouth was wide open.
Sanyukta came out of the washroom in a towel as she went in a hurry and forgot her clothes. She was utterly shocked to see Randhir there. Her gaze was shifting from Randhir to laptop, from laptop back to Randhir.'Hey Bhagwan mein ne kya kar dia. Randhir ne sab dekhliya. Kash mein ne laptop band kar dia hota. Subah toh bas trailer dikhaithi, abhi toh puri ki puri picture dikha dega. Sanyu tu toh gai ' she mentally slapped herself.Randhir's gaze shifted from the laptop and fell on Sanyukta. Actually only on her eyes. Sanyukta could see from a distance that his eyes were red. He was angry . Randhir got up from the bed and advanced towards her.' Pichle 5 ghante se tum room lock karke ye sab kar rahi thi. Pata hai mein kitna darr gaya tha ke kahin tumne khud ko kuch kar na liya ho, wo bhi meri wajah se ' he yelled at her. Sanyukta kept numb.Randhir got even more irritated and moved closer. He caught both her shoulders and shaked her ' Bologi bhi kuch ? ' .