Part16

It was a romantic movie, so Sanyukta was enjoying it to the core where as Randhir was just grinding the popcorn between his teeth. He had emptied 20 cans of cola till then and was feeling dizzy. Sanyukta's eyes were glued to the moving pictures and Randhir wanted to scream, burn the projector, punch the director for making such sick movie and murder Sanyukta for even watching. After 90 minutes of unbearable romance Randhir lost his calm. He just got up, grabbed Sanyukta's hand and dragged her out of the theatre. Sanyukta stopped halfway clutching a seat.' What the hell is wrong with you Randhir ? Have you lost it ? '' You talking to me ? How can you watch such absurd movies with a hell lot of shit in it ? '' Randhir shut up ! Agar tumhe ye movies itni bakwas lagti hai toh tum yahaan aye kyu ? '' Agar mujhe pata hota ke I have to watch this shit I wouldn't have come ''Stop calling it shit. You are just jealous kyuki tum ye sab nahi kar sakte. ' Sanyukta yelled pointing her finger towards the screen.Randhir looked at the screen for a moment , then back at Sanyukta and smirked moving closer to her. He slid his left har on her bare waist and pulled her closer making her clash on his chest. He gripped her waist tightly and moved his fingers on her mane and yanked her head up . He placed his lips on her soft ones and sucked them yearning for pleasure . He was sucking her lips with passion but she wasn't responding ,warm tears were flowing from her eyes. Randhir bit her lower lip , she gasped, taking the advantage he entered her mouth with his tongue . He was kissing her with such force that Sanyukta clutched a seat with one hand and his shirt with the other to prevent from falling. Randhir kissed her to the extent till which his lungs could permit. He left her after nearly 15 minutes for the want of breath...............
-To Be Continued
Thanks for reading. Please drop your valuable comments. Suggestions and criticism are welcome .
Apologies if the kiss did not fulfill your expectations. But i am not that good at writing kisses and makeouts . So bear with me