Part12

Ek toh kamar pe haath rakhta hai, adhi raat ko jagata hai, uthane pe dekha tak nai, haath hataya toh sorry bhi nai bola. Jerk ! ' Sanyukta pulled the blanket, turned off the lamp and slept.Morning peeped in and Sanyukta was the first to wake up. She yawned and removed the blanket.' Eeeee...... ' she shrieked to see Randhir's hand again on her waist but this time the pallu was missing. Randhir's hand was just on her this time so she removed it effortlessly. She searched for her pallu to find Randhir sleeping on it. She stood up from the bed and started playing tug of war with it.'Aarghh ! Ye ladka khata kya hai ! Dikhne mein toh Tom Cruise jaisa lagta hai par heavy toh hathi se bhi zyada hai ' she pulled with all her might, but didn't suceed. Randhir woke up due to the pulling. Sanyukta who was with her blouse and saree around her waist , pulled the blanket and covered herself.' Tumne apne kapde gareebon ko daan mein de diya kya ? ' he asked her with surprise.'Nai to '' Toh mera blanket odhke kyu khadi ho ? Kapdon ko teerth yatra ke liye toh nai bheja na ? '' Tum......... Wo ......... ''Mein ? Kaun wo ? '' wo tum mere pallu pe so rhe ho 'Randhir looked down to see that Sanyukta was saying the truth and he indeed was sleeping on her saree. He got up from the bed , threw the pallu at her, grabbed his t-shirt , searched for his phone and got it. 'I am going for my morning walk. And I don't wanna see your face when I return ' he dashed out of the room. 'Huh ! Bekar ka attitude dikhata hai. Iska ghar hai toh kya itna style marega. Randhir Sadu Shekhawat ' Sanyukta frowned. She went inside the washroom to freshen up. She came out of the washroom in a towel as she had locked the door and was all alone. She hurriedly choose a saree and wore it, but forgot to tie the strings of her blouse. ' Uss MCP ke aane se pehle room se jana hoga . Even I don't wanna see his face ' .
- To Be Continued