part32

" Randhir put me down " Sanyukta said wriggling.' Tumhe wo container lane ke liya uthaya hai. Warna mujhe koi shauk nai hai, heavy weight lifting karne ke ' he said making a face .' I m not heavy ' sanyukta said twisting her lips.' Han han badi ayi , not heavy ab jaldi apna kaam karo ' he huffed.Sanyukta tried to reach the container but her hands were small , still she kept trying. Here Randhir was looking here and there as he was irritated because of Sanyukta taking so much time. His gaze fell on Sanyukta's bare waist which was visible due to the six-inch divine difference of the saree. He scanned it throughout the possible limits and noticed some red spots on it.' Yeh red spots kaise aye iske kamar pe ? Should I ask her ? ' he wondered.' Rehne de Randhir warna pitega tu, waise she got the power of the belan today ' he chuckled thinking.But suddenly it struck Randhir that the marks were a result of him digging his nails on her skin in the morning inside the car. He blushed a bit.' Randhir utaro mujhe, kaam ho gaya ' Sanyukta said tapping on his head.Randhir didn't budge , he was still lost in her waist and the flashbacks of the morning.Sanyukta noticed that Randhir was staring at her waist, she blushed at first but then started feeling a bit uncomfortable. She hit Randhir on head with the flour container breaking his trance.Randhir yelled an ' aou ' and got her back on her feet.' What ? ' he glared rubbing his head.' What ? What ? ' she huffed.' why did you do that ? ' he glared looking at the container which was now resting on the kitchen platform.' And why were you doing that ? ' Sanyukta shot back questioning about his staring activities.' And what was I doing ? ' Randhir smirked inching closer.' S....Staring ' she said moving back.' At ? ' he moved closer.' My... Wa..ist ' she stammered.Randhir snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, their lips were apart by inches, Sanyukta's heart started beating at the pace of a horse's trot, her chest was obstructed by his stiff torso, making it difficult for her to breathe......
- To Be Continued