Part2

Sanyukta's eyes widened, she stood there like a statue, she could feel his warm hands moving around her waist, she could feel his warm breath near her neck. Her mind comanded her to leave immediately but her legs didn't move. She was confused with Randhir's behaviour , 7 days ! The past seven days she had been here and Randhir didn't even touch her and today all this directly ?. She started getting flashbacks of how Randhir convinced Sameer to break the engagement. How cunningly he went to her father and convinced him to get them married. And on the day of the marriage, he even came with his mom , dad and relatives and married her with all the rituals perfectly done. Randhir didn't even come to the room on their suhaagraat and he has been Mr.India at night since then. They always met in the morning when Sanyukta came out of the room for breakfast and Randhir entered the room for bath. They never really had any conversation except the taunts which Randhir passed on her in front of his Mom or Dad. She still had her question unanswered that 'why Randhir married her ?' 'I always saved this question to be asked in privacy and now when we are alone he is doing all this'.Sanyukta didn't know what to do and Randhir didn't have the sense of what he was doing. Due to all those actions of Randhir including the pulling, crashing and all the pallu of Sanyukta's saree which was tucked in her blouse instead of being pinned to it loosened and fell at her feet sending a chill through her spine. She immediately recovered from her flashback thinking mode and before Randhir could do something else she pushed him and ran out of his room. Randhir being drunk fell on his bed and soon fell asleep.
-To Be Continued