part17

Randhir got his breath rate back to normal. He glanced at Sanyukta . She was just looking at the stairs and crying. Actually she wasn't crying, her face was just expressionless, tears were coming out automatically. Randhir always wanted to see her in pain , in restlessness but don't know why even his heart ached to see her like that. He was about to raise his hands to wipe her tears when his mind stopped him from doing so . It reminded him that he is the Rank 1 and she wanted to steal his position. The only thing that has been with him for years. His rank and intelligence never left his side as his parents. He didn't want to lose from a girl especially her. Randhir walked to her and whispered near her ears ' Told you ! Don't mess with me Again ' . He literally dragged her till the parking lot and forcefully made her sit inside the car. He fastened their seatbelts and started driving. Sanyukta's POV ' Why Randhir ? Why did you do that ? Were you so desperate to prove your rights on me ? ' They reached home. Sanyukta got out of the car and ran into the house. She didn't even stop before reaching their bedroom. She went inside and locked the door. She started sobbing, soon sobs turned into wails. She cursed herself for having a dream, for being born in a male chauvinist world , for having a husband like Randhir. She cried her heart out . Finally she could cry no more, after a few moments of silence she dried her tears. The pain and sorrow in her eyes had now been replaced by anger and passion. Anger for the world and Passion for her dream. She even realised that had it not been Randhir, it would have been someone else, someone she wouldn't have known........
-To Be Continued