part23

Tears rolled down from Sanyukta's eyes, she didn't expect Randhir to change so soon. Their previous encounter was an agressive yet sweet, concerning one and she was also happy about it but now his words pierced like thorns to her heart. Before he could say something else she stuffed the food in his mouth, she didn't even utter a word , she didn't even want to cry but tears broke their boundaries. Randhir looked at her and was speechless, he felt bad for her but later he convinced himself that she has to endure all this, she has to pay for messing with him.Sanyukta fed Randhir and was moving out of the room when Randhir shouted 'Jaldi ana '.Sanyukta wiped her tears and said 'Kyu kuch aur dhamki dena baki reh gaya hai ? ''Mera ghar, meri marzi. So shut up and come fast ' .Sanyukta banged the door behind her and hurried downstairs to the kitchen, she washed the plate and returned within 5 mins. She entered the room to see Randhir packing his bags. 'Randhir ghar chodd ke ja raha hai ? ' she wondered , but then it struck to her that they have to go back to FITE the next day, she thought of packing her bags but then realised that her clothes were never unpacked after coming to the Shekhawat Mansion.
'Wahan khadi, khadi mujhe ghur kyu rahi ho ? Apne bags pack nai karna ? Kal FITE jana hai. Bhul gayi ya mera ghar itna pasand agaya ki tumhe wapas college nahi jana ' Randhir said while zipping his bag.'Mein tumhari tarah late latif nahi hun. Mein ne toh kabki packing karli ' Sanyukta smirked.Randhir looked at her and said ' Look who's speaking, jo ladki subah subah class mein late ati hai wo mujhe time ka gyaan de rhi hai ' .'Whatever ! Mujhe kyu bulaya tha ? ' Sanyukta asked leaning on the wall.'Well ! ' Randhir started , ' Tum kal college Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat banke jaogi so there are certain rules you have to follow ''Rules ? Par mein toh........ ''Shut up and listen. Rule No. 1 - tum hamari shaadi ke bare mein kisiko kuch bhi nahi bologi . Not even kaustuki.Rule No. 2 - tum sindoor aur mangalsutra nahi utarogi.Rule No. 3- mein jab bhi jahan bhi bulaunga tum wahan aoogi. You can't object.Rule No. 4 -meri har baat manogi.Rule No. 5- apne baal kabhi nahi bandhogi. No clutcher, no clips. They should be open. So you have anything to say ? '
'Agar mein kisi ko apni shaadi ke bare mein nai bataungi toh sindoor aur mangalsutra kaise pehnungi ? Aur agar tumhari har baat manungi toh sabko pakka doubt hoga. Aur pata nahi tum kya ulte seedhe kaam karne ko bologe. Aur hamesha baal khulle rakhne se baal manage nai hote ' Sanyukta said it all in one breath.Randhir walked upto the bed and sat on it. He pulled the blanket over him and said ' Darling ! Mangalsutra aur sindoor tum kahan pehnogi its your problem. I am sure you will find some way out. Aur tumhe apne pati pe itna sa bhi bharosa nahi ki wo tumse koi ulta seedha kaam nahi karwayega. Agar tum chaho toh kaustuki ko apni shaadi ke bare mein bata sakti ho but don't tell that I am your husband. And about your hair ! I want them open before my eyes, when I am not there do whatever you want I don't care. Now let me sleep . ' he covered himself with the blanket and slept.' Ajeeb ladka hai. Ab ise mere balon se bhi problem hai. Ab jaldi jaldi subah ho jaye aur mein hostel wapas chali jaun. Isse chutkara toh milega. ' Sanyukta murmured while turning off the lights. She adjusted the temperature of the AC and went to sleep.......
-To Be Continued
Thanks for reading. Please drop your valuable comments. Suggestions and criticism are welcome.
I think it was pretty long.