part29

Sanyukta slowly opened her eyes to see Parth holding her. She let out a sorry and got out of his arms. She was about to thank him when Parth went inside Vardhan Sir's cabin ignoring her. Sanyukta was sad at the fact that Parth was still angry on her. She moved towards the Admin office to submit her 3rd year readmission form.Randhir who was watching all that, was fuming with anger. He fished his phone out of his pocket and called the Broker.'I ll take that. We are going today ''Gimme the keys in the college. I will pay you there ' he cut the call and smirked in anger.Sanyukta was going towards girls hostel when someone dragged her out of the college. She saw that the guy was Randhir.' Now what ? ' Sanyukta huffed, but Randhir didn't reply, he just increased his walking speed.They reached the parking lot and Randhir left her hand , he opened the car's door and said ' Sit ' .' First tell me, where are we going ? ' she said crossing her arms across her chest.Randhir pulled her arms and dragged her inside the car and shut the door. He came to the driver's seat and started the car. There he noticed that Sanyukta hadn't put on her seatbelt.' Put on your seatbelt ' he said cliping his seatbelt.' First , tell me where are we going ' she said giving him a look.Randhir gave an irritated look . He opened his seatbelt and leant over Sanyukta to put on her seat belt. The car window being open, a gust of wind rushed inside the car, blowing Sanyukta's hair on his face. Her hands made their way upto his face to clear her hair. Randhir was looking at her and they shared an eyelock. They didn't know, how much time they wasted in the eyelock but their concentration on each other was broken when another car horned to get inside the parking lot.Randhir came back to his senses and left the seatbelt. He gave the car some way to pass and then asked Sanyukta again to put on her seatbelt.This time Sanyukta obeyed. The drive was silent till Sanyukta couldn't hold anymore.' Where are we going ? ' she asked again but this time with a crying face.Randhir smiled at her innocence and said ' you will know when we reach ' .' But...... I wanna know ' she pouted.'Why ? Don't you trust your husband ? Randhir raised his brow looking at her.' Tumhara dimag kharab hai ' Sanyukta said looking out through the window.' Acha ? Wo kaise ? ' Randhir chuckled.' Mujhe nai pata . Bas kharab hai '. Randhir smiled and shifted his eyes to the road.....
- To Be Continued