PART21

Sanyukta was scared of their closeness, she feared those bloodshot eyes yelling at her. She clutched her towel hard so that it wouldn't fall off. Her eyes welled up and she started crying.'Wo........ Wo Randhir mein toh bas subah wali movie pura dekhne ke liye search kar rahi thi , pata nai ye sab kaise agaya ' she said sobbing.Her sobs were enough to cool down Randhir. He couldn't see her like that. He wanted to wipe off her tears, hug her and carress her head, but between his heart and Sanyukta as usual his ego stepped in . He left her saying 'Ok ........ I trust you ' .He moved towards the door, he could still hear her sobs.To lighten the atmosphere he thought of cracking a joke. He turned to look at her and witnessed the most mesmerising view ever.She standing near the bed wrapped in a towel, exposing her long legs, hair open yet a bit messy. He felt like being turned on.But seeing her crying yet beautiful face he controlled himself.'Agar next time aise video lessons ki zaroorat padi toh mujhe bata dena, mein tumhe practical karke samjha dunga. After all your husband is Rank 1 , in EVERYTHING ' he said huskily stressing on the word 'everything'.Sanyukta's sobs vanished and somebody screamed in her mind saying 'Gosh ! This guy is impossible ''By the way ! Sanyukta you are looking hawwtt in the towel ' he winked and threw a flying kiss at her.Sanyukta grabbed a pillow and threw it on him but before the pillow could hit Randhir, he was out of the room, laughing his lungs out.........
-To Be Continued