part 24

Morning crept in. Randhir was the first to wake up , he opened his eyes to see Sanyukta's closed ones. Their faces were just inches apart. Sanyukta's lower half body was on Randhir and Randhir's hand as usual was on Sanyukta's bare waist under her saree. ' Yeh ladki bolti hai ke mein uske upar haath, pair rakhta hun koi ise ye dikhae ke ye toh apni adhi body mujhpe rakhti hai. Waise neend mein bhi mera haath ek dum perfect place pe jake atakta hai ' he smirked. ' Kitni patli kamar hai yaar ' he snaked his hand around her waist as if estimating something . 'Size 24 ki hai, pakka ' he chipped in his mind. Sanyukta mumbled something in her sleep and crept closer, hugging Randhir. Randhir blushed a bit although he knew that Sanyukta is in her sleep. He kept admiring her peaceful face when his eyes trailed off to her lips, so pink , so luscious even at such an early hour. He so much wanted to kiss them. He leaned in slowly just then Sanyukta in her sleep jerked closer resulting in a peck on his lips. Randhir could feel heat on his cheeks, he jumped off the bed and ran into the washroom. He looked at the mirror to see that he was blushing into crimson colour, he slapped himself ' Randhir focus ! She should blush not you. Calm down. Rank 1 doesn't blush ' . Randhir calmed himself, he brushed his teeth and went for jogging while Sanyukta slept. When Randhir returned he saw Sanyukta still sleeping. 'Kumbhkaran ki behen ' he huffed. ' Sanyukta wake up ' he said jerking her shoulders. ' Sone dona, bas ek ghanta ' she said digging her head in the pillow. ' Utho ! Jaldi ' ' bas adha ghanta ' 'Nahi just get up ' ' Ok 15 mins ' she said turning her head, looking at him with her sleepy puppy eyes. ' Ok not a minute more than that ' he smiled at her innocence.
Randhir went into the washroom and as usual came out shirtless. He saw Sanyukta sitting on the bed. Randhir coughed for gaining attention. Sanyukta stood up and looked at him. Randhir noticed that she was shamelessly checking him out since the last 5 mins, Sanyukta's pallu was as a whole on her shoulder due to which most of her waist was exposed. Randhir turned on and this time he let his hormones flow , he had already controlled them a lot. He looked at her again to see a low grin on her lips, she was moving closer to him rather in a much seductive way. She placed her hands on her shoulder and then trailed them to his abbs, maybe for the first time she was feeling his body. Randhir could feel himself getting hard. Sanyukta noticed the erection in the towel and smirked, she inched closer. Randhir was both surprised and shocked, he had expected her to get scared but all he could see in those hazel orbs was desire and raw passion. Sanyukta's hands were on his abbs, she inched closer near his lips and then moved near his ears and whispered ' Body achi hai tumhari but it has no effect on me so showoff karna band karo ' she pushed him and ran into the washroom giggling. Randhir stood rooted to his spot with astounded reactions........
-To Be Continued