Part7

Sanyukta was absolutely fine with the fact that the irritating MCP would sleep with an empty stomach, but she admired Renuka a lot and took sympathy on her motherly affection for Randhir. She entered the room and saw Randhir sitting on the bed with his legs crossed. He was fidgeting with his phone. Sanyukta held the plate of food towards him. He looked up 'Ye kya hai ?'.'Khana hai dikhai nai deta ? ''Toh mere samne kyu dikha rahi ho ? ''Aaj mera bada mood hai apne patidev ki khane se aarti utharun , isiliye tumhare same rakha hai.................. Chup chap khalo ''Jao yahan se mujhe kuch nai khana. Mein already khana kha chuka hun ' he rolled his eyes off her back to his phone. Sanyukta was turning to return , when she heard a light growling sound. It was coming from Randhir's stomach. The Shekhawat Mansion being situated in the outskirts of the city , was a pretty quiet place due to which Sanyukta got the opportunity to know the status of Randhir's hunger. She again went to him and held the plate at him. Randhir, a bit embarressed due to his stomach 'Bola na mujhe nai khana, ek baar bolne se samajh........ ' he wasn't able to complete his sentence as Sanyukta had stuffed a spoonful of rice inside his mouth.
-To Be Continued