part 10

Randhir threw his T-shirt on the floor. Sanyukta suddenly realising that she was drooling over THE MCP controlled her revolting hormones and quickly got off the bed. She was nervous, sacred, confused, his shirtless body still had the same effect on her as it used to have in FITE. She wanted to speak but her throat had dried out. Randhir was having a good time watching her astounded reactions, he was enjoying it to his fullest. Sanyukta was breathing heavily and profusely sweating even under the AC at lowest temperature. 'Tum......tumne apni shirt kyu utari ? ' she stammered. Randhir got up from the bed, he advanced towards her slowly. Sanyukta who was at war with her hormones and emotions tried to look into his eyes to face him , but soon her eyes trailed off to his perfectly sculpted body. Randhir smiled seductively , with his every step forward Sanyukta took a step backward, soon her back met the wall. She stood there as if pinned to it. Randhir raised his hand and rested it on the wall above her shoulder, he leaned over her face, their noses were about to touch. Sanyukta held her breath thinking of the incoming. Randhir's lips moved near her ears 'My dear Wifey wanted my shirt to be up so I took it off. So now if you are done checking out your husband's abbs , can we go to sleep' he moved towards the bed and got under the blanket. Sanyukta cursed Randhir in her mind and sat on the bed.'I am sleeping with you but thats just because I don't have any other option , so keep your filthy hands off of me and don't even try to touch me ' she huffed.'I assure you that I won't even touch you, but in case you do anything that triggers my hormones.... ................. I don't know whether I'll be able to control or not ' he smirked shamelessly.'Gross ' Sanyukta turned her back towards him and went to sleep.
It was midnight when Sanyukta's eyes opened due to a ticklish feeling around her waist. She smiled and turned on the bedlamp. She tried to get up but was obstructed by something, she felt warmth. She pushed the blanket aside to find Randhir's hand wrapped around her waist on her bare skin inside her saree.........
-To Be Continued