part 25

Sanyukta went inside the washroom giggling but as soon as she shut the door her smile vanished, she started breathing heavily. She moved to the sink, opened the tap and washed her face with the running water. She glared at her reflection in the mirror and huffed.' Damn ! That was difficult. But I would do this difficult task a million times to get the expression on his face ' she laughed.' Its my last day with him here, kuch toh karna hi tha. Waise Sanyu tune kabhi notice kyu nai kia, yeh MCP toh towel mein pura pataka lagta hai. If he ever roams in our college shirtless, I swear all the girls of IT will faint. 'Outside the bathroom Randhir was still in a trance, his mind was brought back to earth by the noise of his ringtone. ' Broker calling ' it flashed.Randhir picked up the call without any haste .'Yeah ! Everything set ? ''Good , you will get your money when I reach ' he threw the phone on the bed and smirked.'Well Mrs. Engineer. Get ready for the shock of a lifetime when we reach FITE. Moreover what you did today, definitely deserves a payback. ' he opened up the cupboard got out his casuals and wore them quickly, he left the room grabbing his phone and bag.After a while Sanyukta came out of the washroom in her kurti and patiala, she was drying her hairs when her phone beeped.'New Message from Randhir' , she opened the message and it read ' Apne faltu kapde mat pehen na . Open the cupboard you will find a blue packet, Wear it ! 'Her phone beeped again 'Don't try to argue coz if I get mad you forget about FITE '.Sanyukta threw her phone in a fit but luckily it hit a pillow instead of the wall. She opened the cupboard and tore down the packet's covering to reveal a beautiful net saree, blue in colour with silver embroidery on its pallu. She felt mesmerised at the view of the saree. She didn't waste another moment and wore it, the blouse was a bit tight but she somehow got into it and tied the knots. After wearing the saree she went in front of the mirror , admired herself a bit.'If that MCP doesn't faint at my looks today, then he is definitely gay ' she chuckled and adjusted her mangalsutra . She carefully filled her parting and managed her hair in such a way that the sindoor was not visible. She gathered her bags and moved downstairs. There she met Renuka who was teary eyed, they hugged each other and Sanyukta bade her adieu and got out of the house.She saw Randhir leaning on the car staring at his phone.' Randhir.....,.... Thoda help kar doge ? Bags rakhne mein ' she asked.Randhir looked at her, she was looking super hot even in the saree, he just couldn't take his eyes off her. It took all of his non-existing self control to stop himself from scooping her up in his arms, walking into their room, throwing her on their bed and finishing up all his undone husband works. He came out of his vulgar thoughts when Sanyukta poked him.' Randhir, agar nai kar sakte toh dikki khol do, baki mein kar lungi '' Zindagi mein kabhi aisa kia hai ? Ke ab karogi ! ' Randhir taunted snatching the bag from Sanyukta's hands. He kept the luggage while Sanyukta went and sat on the passenger's seat. Randhir came in and sat on the driver's seat.' Randhir tum gaadi drive karoge ? ' Sanyukta asked.' Wo ! Madam aap jake passenger's seat mein baith gai toh mujhe toh aapka driver banna hi tha na '' Driving suits on man. Acha hua tumhe pata chal gaya. By the way tumhe drive karna toh ata hai na ? ''Woh toh aapko thodi hi der mein pata chal jayega ' Randhir faked a smile.
-To Be Continued