part31

Ok ! Let me turn. I will fix it if anything goes wrong ' Randhir said rubbing his nape.' Please Randhir don't turn ' Sanyukta said in a pleading voice.' What do I get if I don't turn ? ' he asked.' Anything you ask for ' she said pulling the saree from the bed, taking care that Randhir doesn't see her.' You will do as I say for a whole week. Deal ? '' Ok deal. Now stand straight and don't move ' .Sanyukta carefully wore her saree and tied her blouse strings making sure that Randhir didn't see anything. She finished as quickly as she could.' Are you done ? ' Randhir asked impatiently.' Yes, you can turn ' she said sitting on the bed.' What were you doing ? ' Randhir raised his brows.' None of your business ' Sanyukta spat.' Remember we had a deal. I didn't turn as you asked me and you have to do as I say now. So tell me ' he demanded.' I was wearing my saree ' she said shyly avoiding any eye contact.' Oh ! But you could have done that in front of me na . ' he pouted.' Are you insane ? ' she shot back.' No my dear wifey. I am your husband. Now go and prepare dinner for me. ' Randhir said going inside the washroom.Sanyukta tied her hair into a bun and was heading towards the door when Randhir peeped out of the washroom and called her.' Now what ? ' she asked checking out his sexy ruffled hair look.' Tumne Reflection by a mirror wala chapter Physics mein padha hoga ? ' he questioned.' Han toh ? ' she asked confused.' Let me remind you I was standing in front of a mirror and you were standing behind me. Rest you can guess. But the deal is on coz I didn't turn ' he grinned as he shut the washroom door.Sanyukta was all red, she just couldn't believe that Randhir had seen her while changing. She was just looking at the door. Nearly about 10 mins later the door creaked open breaking Sanyukta's trance. She ran into the kitchen still blushing.She surveyed the kitchen and found it full with all the needed raw materials. She was really impressed at the fact that Randhir had been careful enough to bring almost everything. She chose the packet of mushrooms and got some vegetables out of the refrigerator. She made mushroom do pyaza and searched through the shelves for flour to make chapatti. She found it on the topmost shelf but couldn't reach it. She searched here and there but didn't find any stool or chair.' Itna bada ghar le liya par ek chair nai hai par Mirror hai ' she said sarcastically.She thought for a moment and called Randhir for her rescue. Randhir came to the kitchen in his t-shirt and shorts.' Anything wrong again ? ' Randhir gave a seductive look to Sanyukta.' Nothing's wrong, I just need your help ' Sanyukta replied.' Hmmm As always. ' he huffed ' Mam! May I be at your service, if you say what is the HELP you need ' he said stressing on the word help.' Yeah ! Help me to get that ' she said pointing at the flour container on the top shelf.' Mein tumhe Amitabh Bachan lagta hun kya ? I am just 5ft 10 inch , mera haath kaise jaega ? ' he asked in surprised.' Tum hi toh bada bolte the, Boys can do this that. Abhi itne mein hi phat gayi ? ' she said teasing him.' Randhir Singh Shekhawat can do everything ' he said frustrated.' Toh karke dikhao ' she grinned.Randhir tried to reach the top shelf but in vain. His height didn't permit his hands to reach the container and he clearly knew that there wasn't any stool or chair available in the house. But he quickly thought of an alternative.He pulled Sanyukta towards him and held her up so that her waist was levelled near his face......
-To Be Continued