PART19

.. Next time I will be prepared. Wait !...... There won't be any next time . Sanyu ! Pagal hai kya ? You want to kiss Randhir again especially when you don't know how to kiss. Well can't trust Randhir on that he is so damn unpredictable . I have to learn how to kiss ' she grabbed her phone and went through the contact list.
Sanyukta really didn't know how to kiss as she never had time for it. She had always been busy in fighting for her rights. Her first kiss was out of hatred so she hadn't felt a thing. Her second kiss had left her dumbfounded enough to respond but she wanted to be prepared for her third kiss, after all she didn't want anyone to question her capability especially Randhir.
' Kisse puchun, kisse puchun.......... Kaustuki. Nai yaar wo bhi nai kar sakti, she doesn't even know that I am married . Doubt karegi. Kannu se puch leti hun, par wo kaise bataegi usne thode hi kissing pe PhD ki hui hai ' Sanyukta pouted as her options decreased one by one . Her last option was internet. She read most of the explanation posts on how to kiss and after 10 minutes of war with her ideologies she took a difficult decision To watch a porn video She searched the x-rated sites and chose the one of shortest time interval . She had just seen 1 min of the video when she felt disgusting. She couldn't take it anymore , she felt like vomitting on the laptop. She paused the video and ran into the washroom , cursing herself for even watching that 1 minute.......
-To Be Continued