Part13

Randhir's POV (smiling) 'Pagal ladki , saree bhi theekse apne paas nai rakh sakti, ek raat ka ye haal hai toh pata nai baki ka time kya karegi . Waise bohot soft hai ! Pata nai kya lagati hai ' he blushed. Suddenly Randhir remembers his motive. 'Shit ! Randhir you can't lose your focus ! Your sole motive is to make her fall in love with you. You can't just fall for her again. She distracted you and now you will distract her , thats it ! It will be perfect payback. Moreover she has to know the feeling which I had been through. Thinking of those hazel eyes, open hair, mesmerising smile every moment. Sanyukta now you need to know how it feels like, to think about your enemy 24*7 especially when you don't want to ' he smirked and walked towards the mansion as his morning walk was over. He entered the house and went straight into the kitchen for water. He opened the fridge and was taking the bottle when he heard a sweet humming sound. He turned to find that it was Sanyukta's voice, she was working with the flour to make parathas for breakfast. She had some flour on her cheeks, Randhir smirked seeing it and his mind worked on some naughty plan.
-To Be Continued
Thanks for reading. Please drop your valuable comments. Suggestions and criticism are most welcome.