part38

At college, they attended classes separately, as usual. During the boring lecture of PKC Sanyukta fell asleep, although it was a light map it was peaceful. Meanwhile Sanyukta was asleep Randhir noticed something different about her, he had to think for sometime but he figured it out. PKC's class ended with the 'Tring ' of the bell alongwith Sanyukta's nap. She looked around the class for Sandiir but there was on sign of him. She sighed and came out of the class with kaustuki. ' Sanyukta bhook lagi hai ? ' Kaustuki asked in her broken hindi. ' Actually thodi si. Subah ko bas zyada kuch nai khaya tha ' Sanyukta replied.' Thats why you are making rhondu face since the class ended. Tum ek kaam karo, hostel room mein chalo mein khana leke ati hun ' Kaustuki said . ' ok ' Sanyukta chipped and was walking towards the way to Girls hostel when Kaustuki called her again . ' Sanyukta ? ' she said stopping her. ' Hmm...? ' Sanyukta turned towards her. 'Tum kya khayegi ? ' she asked. ' Umm..... Let me think ' Sanyukta said acting as he she was thinking hard 'Kuch bhi chalega bas veg hona chaiye ' she winked at her. Kaustuki smiled at her innocence and slapped at Sanyukta's forehead.' Are ? Ye kyu tha ? ' Sanyukta complained.' Apni dimag pe itni zor dalne ke liye, mera gift ' Kaustuki chuckled and left.Sanyukta smiled and walked towards her hostel.' Abhi kaustu ko ane mein minimum 30 minutes lagenge utna wait karungi toh bore ho jaungi. Ek kaam karti hun, time paas karte karte jati hun ' . She changed her route and took the longest way for girl's hostel. She was walking by a lone corridor when a hand reached her , pulling her into a dark room. Before she could scream she felt a hand on her mouth.