part9

Sanyukta returned to the room after 30 minutes to find Randhir sleeping on the bed. She poked him with her index finger 'Randhir utho '.'Abhi kya hai ? Khana toh kha liya na mein ne. ' he said waking up from his sleep.'wo mein kahan soungi ? ' she asked innocently.'Wahan jahan tum pehle soti thi . ''Pehle toh mein bed pe soti thi '' Toh ab bhi wahin so jao ''Toh tum kahan jaoge ? ''Mein kyu kahan jaun ? This is my room, my bed, mein bhi yehin sounga. Its a king size bed. Do logon ke liye kaafi hai. Aur tum toh itni moti bhi nai lagti ' he said checking her out from top to bottom.'Mein tumhare saath nai sone wali ''O Miss .... Sorry Mrs. Engineer ! Mein ne bas bed share karne ko kaha, don't get any other ideas about me. By the way its a big room you can sleep on the floor if you want and its gonna be the perfect place for you '.Sanyukta threw a glare at him.'Chill !! Wifey ! I don't bite in my sleep. Wait a sec ! You don't bite right ?' he raised his eyebrows.Sanyukta ignored his question and climbed on the bed. 'You sure you don't bite ? ' he asked again.'Shut up ! I don't bite ' sanyukta shouted.Randhir took off his T-shirt exposing his well toned abbs. He was looking absolutely devourable with that patent smirk playing on his lips. Sanyukta couldn't take her eyes off the hot demigod sitting beside her. She was awestruck by his form.
-To Be Continued