part22

Sanyukta sat on the bed, she was smiling and profusely blushing due to Randhir's last statement. ( in case u dont remember, the line was ' Sanyukta you are looking hawwtt in the towel ' ) 'Sanyu tu lucky hai ! Tera pati khadus, sadu, MCP, cute , handsome, irriating, sanki, pagal aur thoda sa tharki bhi hai par acha hai ' she smiled at her self thought and changed into her clothes. She opened the door and walked down the stairs into the kitchen when she dashed into someone. She rubbed her nose and looked at the Ironman, it was Randhir. 'Bimbo ! Dikhai nai deta kya ? ' he yelled rubbing his nose. 'Kyu ? Tumne apni aankhen, buttons se replace kardi kya ? ' 'Ha ha ha not funny ' "Toh ha ha ha kyu kia ? " 'Tum jaisi bimbo se baat karna bekar hai ' 'Toh baat karne ke liye mein ne invitation dia tha ? ' "My house, My wish " 'Its even my house coz I am your......... ' she stopped. 'You are my ? ' Randhir asked with his signature smirk. 'I am your.............. Roommate. Now get lost its my kitchen, unless you cook today's food ' 'Cooking suits on a woman. Bring me my food, I will eat dinner in my room ' he rolled his eyes and departed. 'Ah ! Bloody MCP ' Sanyukta cooked the food , served it to her mother-in-law. 'Beta ? Tum nai khaogi ? ' Renuka asked. 'Nai unhone ab tak nai khaya . Pehle wo khalen , mein baad mein kha lungi ' 'Awwww ! My son is so lucky to get such a wife. Always be happy '
Sanyukta smiled at Renuka's remark and went into the kitchen, she served food on a plate and took it to Randhir's room. Randhir was engrossed in his phone when Sanyukta knocked at the door. 'Andar aa jao meri roommate , tumhara bhi kamra hai ' Sanyukta came inside the room, placed the plate on the table near the bedlamp , she was about to go when Randhir held her wrist. She looked at him with surprise. 'Khana kaun khilaega ? ' he quipped . ' Tumhare haathon mein mehndi lagi hai ? Khud khao, mujhe kisiko nai khilana ' 'Feed me . Its an order not a request. Don't you dare to say no to me again, as you know I have the authority to call your father and lie to him that you want divorce as you can't accept me as your husband ' ' When did I say that ? ' Sanyukta snapped. 'Never ! But I can tell all this to your father he will believe me love . ' Randhir smirked.
-To Be Continued